Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Please contain your jealousy...

Posted by   + Show Post

As I tell you what we're doing this weekend....LOL!

We are replacing our toilets...sounds like a lot of fun right?  I'm stoked!  Not.

Anyways...what are you doing this weekend?  I'm desperately hoping it's more fun that what we're doing.  

by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:15 AM
Replies (21-30):
pm4k
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:39 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL...we moved into our new house in November--one of the many requirements from DH was that all the bathrooms have "Big Boy Toilets". Nice to see someone else had the same requirement.

Quoting anchorgurl:

I am going to a conference, which rates about the same as replacing toilets.  Weird question....are you getting the comfort height ones?  I had them put in my first house when it was built; the new house doesn't have them...yet.  I have been thinking about changing them out.  Then I will be lucky like you!!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Sounds nice.  Our weather is supposed to get cold and possibly snow again on Tuesday.  I'm so over this!  

Quoting Runner36:

We have a baseball meeting tomorrow and DH and I are going out to dinner with one of his college friends tomorrow night.  Thinking of a nice run outside tomorrow also before it gets cold again on Monday and Tuesday :(  

sunday...no plans...maybe a movie or something???  

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Good luck to your son!

Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

DS is testing for his blue belt in TKD on Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping to drag DH and the family to DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival on Sunday. ( Praying they are in bloom!) And as per usual Sunday Night dinner with our "Military Family".... I'm thinking that we grill out in celebration of Spring in hopes of prodding along the warm weather :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:47 AM
1 mom liked this

My son rarely ever sleeps past 6:00 am regardless of the time of year...I'm jealous of you!

Quoting sahmw2010: Ummm... I get up early and fight kids to get to the soccer feild on time tomorrow? Lol. I cant wait until summer and can sleep in. I dont even get to sleep in for "spring break" because my son's is next week, my daughter the following week. Is it summer time yet?

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:48 AM

Remind me...what branch is your husband in?  

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Well it's drill weekend, so since the boy is at a reserve squadron, he'll be working. YAY! The yay is sarcastic, I have no clue what the kids and I will be doing.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:48 AM

Hope you had a good time last night...bummer on your husband leaving.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Well that just totally sounds like a blast! Tonight we are going to the neighbors birthday party, of course go figure the sun leaves and the rain comes. Then Saturday hubby is packing to leave for a while. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:49 AM

Thanks.  We will see:)

Quoting 24clark:

Hope to get some horseback riding in. Working on my quilt too. Hpe your project goes well and without any mishaps. Best of luck!!

darbyakeep45

Oh goodness!  It might snow here on Tuesday:(

Quoting violinjewel: I'm doing nothing this weekend. My husband has work. It may snow tomorrow according to my weather app:/

darbyakeep45

It's good to hear from you...how's life with your new precious baby?

Quoting TippyD:

we are relaxing and enjoying aplan free weekend... might try to talk the hubby into going to the zoo:)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:50 AM

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well!  Hugs!

Quoting HorseCrazyMomma:

Hehehehe I can barely contain my jealousy! If it weren't for the prospect of spending the weekend sickly ickly I'd be green with envy! :-P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)