Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Only place I feel comfortable talking about this

Posted by   + Show Post

I've posted anon twice about issues with my husband, the last one was titled thank you for your support. I feel comfortable not being anon only in this group. This has been a tough month with me having my two boys alone. Not just emotionally but financially. Just when I was about to start canceling luxuries I got an LES from DFAS and called to find out why, I'm going to receive funds for my boys for the next 3 years, and even though we will still have to cut back (even with me working) it takes a huge weight off my shoulders. My oldest is having a tough time with discipline does anyone have any tips to help with behavior in 3 year olds when he will possibly never see daddy again? Or even any budgeting tips or advice I'll take advice

by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Replies (21-22):
mrsary
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Gosh!! That is horrible and abusive. You and your sons will make it, especially since yall are from here!

Quoting jtsmommie0104: Yes. My husband he was going to pull a knife on me and the kids

Quoting mrsary: What happened? You still in Fayetteville?
jtsmommie0104
by Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah my parents have been amazing. We did move but we are still in fayetteville. I'm glad we weren't away from home 

Quoting mrsary: Gosh!! That is horrible and abusive. You and your sons will make it, especially since yall are from here!
Quoting jtsmommie0104: Yes. My husband he was going to pull a knife on me and the kids
Quoting mrsary: What happened? You still in Fayetteville?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)