Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Awesome weekend planned!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:35 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm SO ready for this weekend!  Yesterday was my 12 year wedding anniversary, and Saturday is my birthday, so it's celebration time!   Tomorrow night, I'm going to dinner with a good friend for girls night.  We are taking my son to a really cool place that has trampolines and a kid's gym for him to play on Saturday.  My in-laws are here for the weekend (love them!), and they are taking care of my son so my husband and I can go out to dinner on Saturday and stay in a hotel that night.  Sunday, I'm going to the spa for the entire day....woo hoo!!! 

What are you doing this weekend?

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:36 PM

nothing nearly as fun as you are   ENJOY !!!

twinkersmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Happy Birthday if I forget to tell you. I'm jealous. Have a great time.

Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Sounds fantastic! Hope it's as great a weekend as it sounds! Nothing exciting here. DH is judging a local ROTC drill competition all day Saturday. It's supposed to be rainy, damp weekend so doubt we will do much unless the sun appears. I'll be Facetiming my mom to see if she is better from her 3rd wicked cold this semester(she teaches nursing school in VA).

violinjewel
by Julia on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Nothing fun here. Your weekend sounds awesome, and I'm slightly jealous. Enjoy it, you deserve it:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:17 PM

Thanks:)  I am looking forward to it!!!  It's my favorite time of the year!  LOL!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

nothing nearly as fun as you are   ENJOY !!!

darbyakeep45

Quoting violinjewel: Nothing fun here. Your weekend sounds awesome, and I'm slightly jealous. Enjoy it, you deserve it:)

darbyakeep45

Hope your mom feels better soon.  Where does she live in VA?  I'm in the Hampton Roads area.

Quoting Molimomma:

Sounds fantastic! Hope it's as great a weekend as it sounds! Nothing exciting here. DH is judging a local ROTC drill competition all day Saturday. It's supposed to be rainy, damp weekend so doubt we will do much unless the sun appears. I'll be Facetiming my mom to see if she is better from her 3rd wicked cold this semester(she teaches nursing school in VA).

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Thanks...I plan to!

Quoting twinkersmom:

Happy Birthday if I forget to tell you. I'm jealous. Have a great time.

Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:28 PM

She lives halfway between Charlottesville and Richmond in Lake Monticello but she teaches in Richmond. Is Hampton Roads near Newport News? My sis went to school at William & Mary Law and now she's an assistant attorney general in Richmond.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Hope your mom feels better soon.  Where does she live in VA?  I'm in the Hampton Roads area.

Quoting Molimomma:

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Happy Birthday -- hope you have a wonderful weekend.

I will be cleaning,grading, running errands, getting out summer stuff, and packing. We're leaving a few days ahead of spring break for our cruise and I cannot wait. I'm so over this semester.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN