Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

I blame Congress and Pres. Obama for all the shootings.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 152 Replies
7 moms liked this

What kind of Commander-in-Chief goes on television and tells people that he's proud that he is cutting back our military . We don't have enough doctors and  psychiatrist to take care of all these men and women that come back from overseas. So what do we do throw them on the streets with no job no training or medical help. We have VA hospitals they can't handle half of what they see. But yet we handout millions and millions to other countries and to people that won't work to support themselves. I come from three generations of military families and this is just ridiculous how everybody's been treated . 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Pres Bush?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Thanks for pointing that out ... 

Quoting SlapItHigh: Pres Bush?

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh ok, just making sure. I mean, Bush is certainly accountable for sending soldiers into war but Obama has done the vast majority of the cuts.

I do agree that way too many people are being cut. There isn't enough manning to get things done properly and people's mental health will suffer for it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks for pointing that out ... 

Quoting SlapItHigh: Pres Bush?

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:04 AM
9 moms liked this
No job training and no medical help? Do you think service members are stupid and helpless? My husband is a disabled veteran and he transitioned into a 6-figure civilian career and pays for his own health care. Why do veterans have to rely on the government? Are they supposed to feel sorry for themselves or something??

Quoting Anonymous:

What kind of Commander-in-Chief goes on television and tells people that he's proud that he is cutting back our military . We don't have enough doctors and  psychiatrist to take care of all these men and women that come back from overseas. So what do we do throw them on the streets with no job no training or medical help. We have VA hospitals they can't handle half of what they see. But yet we handout millions and millions to other countries and to people that won't work to support themselves. I come from three generations of military families and this is just ridiculous how everybody's been treated . 

soonergirl980
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:14 AM
15 moms liked this

No one is to blame for the shootings but the shooters themselves.

.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:16 AM
5 moms liked this

You know those things that you don't touch with a 10 foot poll? Well this is one of them.

^not touching

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:18 AM
No I don't . But not all of them are trained or ready for the real world . Your husband is like my father but they aren't the norm .

Quoting chrlstoncharmed: No job training and no medical help? Do you think service members are stupid and helpless? My husband is a disabled veteran and he transitioned into a 6-figure civilian career and pays for his own health care. Why do veterans have to rely on the government? Are they supposed to feel sorry for themselves or something??

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:19 AM
You really don't know what's going on in this world do you .

Quoting soonergirl980:

No one is to blame for the shootings but the shooters themselves.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:19 AM
3 moms liked this

There's always Go Fund Me...

Quoting chrlstoncharmed: No job training and no medical help? Do you think service members are stupid and helpless? My husband is a disabled veteran and he transitioned into a 6-figure civilian career and pays for his own health care. Why do veterans have to rely on the government? Are they supposed to feel sorry for themselves or something??
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Trust me I wish we didnt have to deal with this .

Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

You know those things that you don't touch with a 10 foot poll? Well this is one of them.

^not touching

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)