Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Find out baby sex /w Hubz plz help!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 5:46 PM
  • 4 Replies
I find out the babies sex April 16,2014,even tho Hubz is deployed he is still in states for a lil longer. So I am able to call & such!!! Anyways I need ways/ideas that we can find out the babies sex together???? Also while being able to show my 3yr old the live ultra sound during appointment.. Any cute & or creative suggestions....????
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Can you Skype it from the room? I did that last year because DH went on a 3 month TDY right after we found out we were expecting #4. The technician allowed us to Skype during the ultrasound. That way it allowed our three girls and DH to find out at the same time that we were finally having a boy.
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:30 PM

If you can't Skype or Facetime during the U/S you could ask the tech to write down the sex of the baby on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope and then when you can skype/facetime whatever later you will find out together. :)

That's what someone I know did when her DH was deployed while she was pregnant.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:40 AM

Good idea!

Quoting mom2jessnky:

If you can't Skype or Facetime during the U/S you could ask the tech to write down the sex of the baby on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope and then when you can skype/facetime whatever later you will find out together. :)

That's what someone I know did when her DH was deployed while she was pregnant.

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Skype or facetime.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN