Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

How much do you hate people?

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:33 PM
  • 19 Replies
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:35 PM

You checked off 57 out of 65 on this list!

You’re definitely a category 5 people hater. You hate them so much. Your hate reserves are probably at a critical level because of all the hate you’ve generously given out to the people of the world on a daily basis. And it makes total sense. People suck. Hate on, hater.

lucky2Beeme
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:36 PM

You checked off 2 out of 65 on this list!
  1. What! You don’t hate people at all. You might even like them. That’s gross, but you’re probably very well adjusted and pleasant to be around. Maybe even… **shudder** …a people person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:41 PM
You checked off 46 out of 65 on this list!

You hate people. It’s true. But you haven’t totally given up faith in humanity and that’s impressive. You still have a little more hate left in you to give. Treasure that hate and save it for a special occasion.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:15 PM

How Much Do You Hate People?

You checked off 30 out of 65 on this list!
  1. You hate people. It’s true. But you haven’t totally given up faith in humanity and that’s impressive. You still have a little more hate left in you to give. Treasure that hate and save it for a special occasion.

sbranom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:48 PM

You checked off 31 out of 65 on this list!
  1. You hate people. It’s true. But you haven’t totally given up faith in humanity and that’s impressive. You still have a little more hate left in you to give. Treasure that hate and save it for a special occasion.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Apr. 21, 2014 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

59 out of 65

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Apr. 21, 2014 at 9:20 PM
10. I checked 10. lol I honestly don't hate people. I am often disgusted by people, but most of the stuff on the list is what I would consider small stuff. I'm a very patient person and I don't go off easily, so a lot of stuff doesn't get to me.
twinkersmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Kind of agree with you. Most of the stuff on the list is just people not being aware of their surroundings or atleast I think so. I go into a store like Walmart or Kroger type setting. Most people block the lanes and it is annoying for me. I'm not perfect myself but between my mom teaching me from an early age and then my husband sometimes pulls me out of the way, I look all around me. If I need to get something off the shelf, I move my cart to the side, maybe someone will pass by or both before I get the item. I hate people stopping right in front of me and then do not say excuse me. I don't open my mouth on them but it is a pet peeve of mine.

Quoting chrlstoncharmed: 10. I checked 10. lol I honestly don't hate people. I am often disgusted by people, but most of the stuff on the list is what I would consider small stuff. I'm a very patient person and I don't go off easily, so a lot of stuff doesn't get to me.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Apr. 22, 2014 at 1:19 AM

See, for me, I considered my entire life...  It's not that some of that bothers me daily - just in general - at some point in time...  I really don't like "the public" rather than just individual people.  I like some people.  Just not many...

Quoting chrlstoncharmed: 10. I checked 10. lol I honestly don't hate people. I am often disgusted by people, but most of the stuff on the list is what I would consider small stuff. I'm a very patient person and I don't go off easily, so a lot of stuff doesn't get to me.

DvlDogWfe
by Stella on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:03 AM

You checked off 17 out of 65 on this list!
  1. You only sort of hate people. Sometimes. When they’re being the worst. And that’s perfectly natural. You don’t put up with any nonsense but you’re probably not a dick

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN