Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

It's only Wednesday

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:37 PM
  • 19 Replies

I'm really wishing tomorrow was Friday...we are close though right?

How's your week going?  

It's been a busy week for me, and I'm already thinking about the weekend...that's a bad sign right?  LOL!

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:59 PM

It's been a very long slow week hasn't it? Nothing exciting has really happened here but the end of the week is going to be busy. I have a hair appointment tomorrow afternoon to get my hair seriously chopped which I'm WAY nervous about because I'm trying a salon out new since we PCS'd here(eek!) I know it's just hair and it will grow back and all that but I REALLY need a lift lately and if it's a disaster it's gonna hit me hard. Then DS has a dr. appointment Friday which includes his 4yr vaccines he's due for which I have been putting off since January. Since DS has SPD the dr is usually cause for stress but add in getting poked full of holes and it will just up the stress. I originally had a morning appointment next week but they called to reschedule to Friday afternoon instead so it will be hanging over our heads all day. Ugh, I sound like big fat whiner right now I need to put my big girl panties on, it will all be fine. Deep breath!

cocoroo
by Coco on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:28 PM

This week is week has been so slow.  We were au poised to close today, but that did to happen.  We had to give the buyers an extension until Monday.  This crap is stressing me out.

violinjewel
by Julia on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:59 PM
The week is going so slow, and I'm really over it. I'm hoping the weekend will come quick and be relaxing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Gotta love weekends!! Things are going well this week. Only downside is my oldest is sick but it's not too bad.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 24, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Deep breaths mama and it will be over soon!

Quoting Molimomma:

It's been a very long slow week hasn't it? Nothing exciting has really happened here but the end of the week is going to be busy. I have a hair appointment tomorrow afternoon to get my hair seriously chopped which I'm WAY nervous about because I'm trying a salon out new since we PCS'd here(eek!) I know it's just hair and it will grow back and all that but I REALLY need a lift lately and if it's a disaster it's gonna hit me hard. Then DS has a dr. appointment Friday which includes his 4yr vaccines he's due for which I have been putting off since January. Since DS has SPD the dr is usually cause for stress but add in getting poked full of holes and it will just up the stress. I originally had a morning appointment next week but they called to reschedule to Friday afternoon instead so it will be hanging over our heads all day. Ugh, I sound like big fat whiner right now I need to put my big girl panties on, it will all be fine. Deep breath!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 24, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Hope he feels better soon!

Quoting SlapItHigh: Gotta love weekends!! Things are going well this week. Only downside is my oldest is sick but it's not too bad.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 24, 2014 at 4:57 AM

How are you feeling?

Quoting violinjewel: The week is going so slow, and I'm really over it. I'm hoping the weekend will come quick and be relaxing.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 24, 2014 at 4:58 AM

I bet you are mega stressed...hugs!

Quoting cocoroo:

This week is week has been so slow.  We were au poised to close today, but that did to happen.  We had to give the buyers an extension until Monday.  This crap is stressing me out.

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Apr. 24, 2014 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Hubby has been working nights. Things have been going good. Just getting ready for my Poland trip this weekend. So I wont be on, everyone needs to be nice! This is just a girls trip, so no husbands and NO KIDS!!!!!!! I am so stoked! 

TheartAH
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 5:41 AM
This week has been crazy with rushing to find a house before they take our OHA away, trying to find decent cars and learning to drive on the left side of the road. My body is really fighting this time change too. We've been traveling for over a month now and I just want to be settled again!

Sorry for my rant! I hope you get a chance to relax this weekend :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN