Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Worried!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

My husband is deployed currently. He called me today saying he had a woman contact him from a dating site (a old one he was one before we met) and that she was stalking him and emailing him a lot and he wanted me to deactivate my facebook page because she saw me and he was worried for my safety and her harassing me. He then called me back and said he lied and he had sent her photos of his privates. She actually messaged me (after my husband had already confessed to me)  on fb and ratted him out and said she is contacting his command. I am at a loss as to what I should do.....  :(

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2014 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anchorgurl
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I would honestly do nothing about the woman--it's his responsibility, not yours.  He sent the pics, he deals with the consequences and cleans up the mess.  At this point all you know is what he is telling you.  I would block her messages and not respond to her.  As far as contacting his command...is she also military? 

My DH would be shaking in his shoes more about my reaction to his sending pics of his junk to some chick than anyone contacting his command.   

jjames1990
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:14 PM
First..sorry. second, DH and I were just talking about this. We want to create an ap that would expose these cheating military men. DH had researched a few for friends of friends who found the perfect man, in the military, and when DH looks them up...married.

Don't worry about the command thing, they are too busy and unless the wife makes a stink, they usually leave it alone. Deal with things between you and your husband.
3xangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Decide if you want to continue in the marriage or not. Other than that, all you can do is sit back and see how much shit is going to fly because of his actions. Sorry your dbag dh brought this drama into your life.
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:00 PM
3 moms liked this
I was going to say that your husband is a lowdown dirty dog, but you of all people are already aware. Sorry he did that to you! Don't worry about his command. He will have to deal with them .. if they even care, which they probably won't. Focus on how you want to proceed with your relationship.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:01 PM
I just went through this only the woman disappeared instead of threatening husband. And DH wasn't deployed he was home
DH and I got into counseling together and DH did individual counseling as well. We started attending church and a bible study group.
It's been a long hard road but with Gods help and counseling a year and 4 months later my DH and I are doing better and working to moving forward.

It can be done

*hugs*
TAG9lbs
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Since no one mentioned it, i'll throw my 2 cents in. Worst case scenario he might get reduced in pay for 2 pay checks.

Right now the way I see it the ball is in your court and those changes are only going to be pushed if you push them and change the locks on the house. Just take a breather and figure out what all this means and what matters to you.
LeJane
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Quoting TAG9lbs: Since no one mentioned it, i'll throw my 2 cents in. Worst case scenario he might get reduced in pay for 2 pay checks. Right now the way I see it the ball is in your court and those changes are only going to be pushed if you push them and change the locks on the house. Just take a breather and figure out what all this means and what matters to you.

This,  

There is nothing you can do.,   What is done is done.   

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Wow, I'm really sorry you are going through this :(.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Ugh. I'm sorry you are going through this. As the others have said, don't worry about the command. Figure out where the hell you want to go from this point. But do your due diligence and find out everything. He confessed about this chick, but how many others might he have sent pics too? How many other women did he correspond with? What else has he been doing?
Elle.tea.22
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Way I've seen it, when the "other woman" tells, it's usually swept under the rug. When a spouse tells they kinda have to pay attention but that isn't adultery. Adultery is a crime, sending naked selfies to an adult who welcomes them isn't. Cheating (holding hands with someone else, telling them your feelings, paying for their crap, telling someone else you love them) isn't ilegal in the military. Sticking your dick in them is.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN