Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

this is harder then I thouggt

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
I miss him soooo much.:/ some days are easier than others.
I get to talk to him every day..but I just wanna be in his arms...more than anything. Especially right now with everything going on. ..:/
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Hugs!!! It's hard but you can get through this. It's great that you can talk everyday!
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:57 PM
How much longer?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2014 at 12:01 AM
For sure 5months. But hes only home for a week. Then another six months until we can be together. Hes only in AIT idk what im gonna do when/if he gets deployed
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 28, 2014 at 5:56 AM

Hugs!  When my husband is gone, I don't even get to talk to him...submarines don't work that way.  Be grateful you can talk to him, and don't take that for granted.  

LinnyAnne
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 7:28 AM
2 moms liked this

HUGS! Chin up honey, we all have our hard days, take a day to wallow and then pull yourself together, and give yourself a project to keep yourself busy!

Last deployment I got into making things out of pallets, beating the crap out of wood helped me out so much! 

jjames1990
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 7:31 AM
This. When DH is out, sometimes I will get an email saying, cutting communication, thats it, for days sometimes a couple weeks.

OP, focus on you and the kids. Find things to do just for you.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Hugs!  When my husband is gone, I don't even get to talk to him...submarines don't work that way.  Be grateful you can talk to him, and don't take that for granted.  

Bretnasmommy
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 8:21 AM

I'm not new to this group but I'm not completely active on CM so I dont know everyones story but are you married? If so why didn't you move with him for AIT? His AIT is long enough.. Either way just stay busy. My husband has a 9 week AIT coming up in July and people are like OMG 9 WEEKS! How are you going to do it?? ummm... Just like I did basic, ait, and whenever he moved to Korea. You get past it I promise and one day you'll look back and laugh about how easy it really was. My kids are at that age where they are in after school activities and they keep me busy when he's gone. Plus I have friends and family that keep me busy. Or we go to the beach. Ect. Enjoy life and don't dwell over him being gone. I promise it gets easier with time :)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Brett's mommy- March 26th, 2008
Brynna's mommy- December 9th, 2009
Surrobaby- Due July 16th, 2014

http://myjourneyfortheirmiracle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2014 at 8:43 AM
We arnt married yet. We will be in in october when hes home on leave. And I can't go live with him even if we were married until the 2nd half of AIT. After we get married I plan on going to live with him. My little one isn't in school yet.

Quoting Bretnasmommy:

I'm not new to this group but I'm not completely active on CM so I dont know everyones story but are you married? If so why didn't you move with him for AIT? His AIT is long enough.. Either way just stay busy. My husband has a 9 week AIT coming up in July and people are like OMG 9 WEEKS! How are you going to do it?? ummm... Just like I did basic, ait, and whenever he moved to Korea. You get past it I promise and one day you'll look back and laugh about how easy it really was. My kids are at that age where they are in after school activities and they keep me busy when he's gone. Plus I have friends and family that keep me busy. Or we go to the beach. Ect. Enjoy life and don't dwell over him being gone. I promise it gets easier with time :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2014 at 8:45 AM
I dont Take it for granted I know im lucky to be able to talk to him...it makes it a little easier ...but still sucks.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

ahill8210
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:15 AM

good luck 

Quoting LinnyAnne:

HUGS! Chin up honey, we all have our hard days, take a day to wallow and then pull yourself together, and give yourself a project to keep yourself busy!

Last deployment I got into making things out of pallets, beating the crap out of wood helped me out so much! 

Finding a hobby will help you so much! After 3 deployments, schools (both in & out of state), & lots & lots of nights of worrying.... I learned quickly to find a hobby! Playing golf, painting, beating the crap out of wood even! Having a support system helps is huge so don't shut people out.. Even if they don't exactly know what you are going thru, they can help distract you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)