Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some of the bizzare questions being asked in here lately...

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:11 PM
  • 17 Replies

So I noticed the person making the posts asking weird questions is no longer a member in here. I wonder what that is about. Jas is correct, way too many questions being asked and answered in here.

by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2jessnky
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Weird... I don't think any of the questions asked were something alarming. Really if a creep wants to target someone just stroll on over to Smarter Living, several of those members have posted their full fucking address on there, full names, etc. They don't see anything wrong with it, said I was being mean when I pointed out how dumb it was. Whatever, I don't live near them so if they have something bad happen I won't have to deal with the traffic from it. 

usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 4, 2014 at 12:20 PM
4 moms liked this

I stopped putting any real personal information on here when they allowed for Anons to post. I am sure a lot of stuff could still be found from previous posts, but I will not add to it unless they start making it so we know who we are posting the info to. 

mom2jessnky
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate the Anon feature on here. If someone really had an anon question (a REAL one) they could just email the Admins and have them post it. Anon should stay on MC and nowhere else.

Quoting usmclife58:

I stopped putting any real personal information on here when they allowed for Anons to post. I am sure a lot of stuff could still be found from previous posts, but I will not add to it unless they start making it so we know who we are posting the info to. 

usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 4, 2014 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly! It was supposed to be a feature that one could use to anonymously make a confession. Now it is just used to cause problems. I hate it.

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I hate the Anon feature on here. If someone really had an anon question (a REAL one) they could just email the Admins and have them post it. Anon should stay on MC and nowhere else.

Quoting usmclife58:

Photobucket

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on May. 4, 2014 at 12:34 PM
2 moms liked this
I completely agree. Anon does not belong in this group.

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Quoting usmclife58:

mom2jessnky
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:36 PM

If only the admins gave a crap what actual members thought about it...

Quoting chrlstoncharmed: I completely agree. Anon does not belong in this group.
Quoting mom2jessnky:

Quoting usmclife58:

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM

I had no idea you could pm the admins and ask them to post an anon question for you. And I agree, the anon feature is not needed in this group!

mom2jessnky
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:45 PM

You can PM them so I assume that you could PM them and say "I don't feel comfortable posting this will you post it for me?"  they get paid to do this afterall so I don't see why it would be an issue.

Admins of groups on FB do it.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

I had no idea you could pm the admins and ask them to post an anon question for you. And I agree, the anon feature is not needed in this group!

violinjewel
by Julia on May. 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM
I had answered some questions on here, but I try to be vague in other aspects. That is odd the person left the group when called out on the weird questions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 4, 2014 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting violinjewel: I had answered some questions on here, but I try to be vague in other aspects. That is odd the person left the group when called out on the weird questions.

Yes, I found that odd too, and that is why I made this post. I certainly do answer questions from time to time when I am in the mood. Just depends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)