• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where do i go from here

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:16 PM
  • 17 Replies
My hubby an I used to be very close. Since a free months before his last deployment
He has singled himself away from the kids an I an his doing "online things"
With other females. He doesn't seem to care about us anymore.
When hr returned from deployment a month later it was back to cheating an not wanting to be around us. Where do the kids an I go from here an suggestions would be greatly
Appreciated
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Cheating is illegal in the military and I'd report him. I'd also save what money you can and leave.
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on May. 4, 2014 at 2:25 PM
What outcome are you wanting? If you want a divorce, file for divorce.
sweetbites3
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:30 PM
No I don't want a divorce. I jus don't understand why?
He's always been fun loving guy till a couple yrs ago.
He yells an curses at us now. An has become secretive an selfish never used to be like that
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 4, 2014 at 2:40 PM

I'm sorry to hear things are so tough right now.  I'd sit down and have a talk with him about what he wants out of his life, marriage, and family.  See if he will stop the cheating and go to counseling with you.  If not, then you need to consider to divorce.  Good luck!

usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 4, 2014 at 2:43 PM
5 moms liked this

#1 - "online things" is not considered cheating in the military. It has to be physical.

#2 - reporting him could cause a loss of income for her and her children - if they even bother to care, which is not always the case. Why anyone gives this advice, I will never understand. You want to get him in trouble with an employer? I just don't see how that can ever be good advice. 

Quoting Anonymous: Cheating is illegal in the military and I'd report him. I'd also save what money you can and leave.

Photobucket

usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 4, 2014 at 2:45 PM

Does he want a divorce? Is there anything left in the relationship worth saving? Sometimes, even though it is not what we want, letting go is the only option left. Sit down and talk to him about what is happening and what is going to happen in the future. Good luck!

Quoting sweetbites3: No I don't want a divorce. I jus don't understand why? He's always been fun loving guy till a couple yrs ago. He yells an curses at us now. An has become secretive an selfish never used to be like that

Photobucket

sweetbites3
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:49 PM
To me its cheating he's having cyber sex. Telling them he's divorced
Which is not true. Telling them he loves them. An has himself on dating websites
An wants to meet them.
usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 4, 2014 at 2:55 PM
2 moms liked this

I am not saying that he is not cheating; he very much is cheating. However, according to the military, he is not. It has to be sexual intercourse for it to be an issue of adultery in the military, so reporting him, as the PP suggested, would do nothing.

Quoting sweetbites3: To me its cheating he's having cyber sex. Telling them he's divorced Which is not true. Telling them he loves them. An has himself on dating websites An wants to meet them.

Photobucket

mom2jessnky
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Leave him, you should want better for yourself and your kids. I wouldn't want my kids thinking this is an acceptable way to treat a spouse and children.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 4, 2014 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sweetbites3: To me its cheating he's having cyber sex. Telling them he's divorced Which is not true. Telling them he loves them. An has himself on dating websites An wants to meet them.

Why on earth do you still want to stay with this man?? He is completely disrespectful to you and has already checked out of the marriage. I suggest you do the same. This is not a healthy marriage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)