Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

You have to be kidding me!

Posted by on May. 6, 2014 at 4:53 PM
  • 29 Replies
I have the stomach flu...I never get sick and this just plain sucks!!!

I'm having a huge pity party. Who wants to join for whatever reason? Lol
by on May. 6, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2014 at 4:54 PM
2 moms liked this
I will say I'm glad my husband was able to get off work at a decent time to pick up my son from school and now he's doing all his night treatments and meds. He's a great dad.
cocoroo
by Coco on May. 6, 2014 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Yuck. I hope you feel better soon.
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on May. 6, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Ugh, I hope you're better quickly.

I'm not having a good day, but I just don't have the energy to type it all out. Needless to say I'm allocating tasks to other people. I texted DH and told him that we need to go to CVS to get the rest of the kid's prescription, and by we I don't mean me. I did doctor's office, hospital, and pharmacy #1 with 3 kids, 2 of which (mine) that decided today is a great day to be an asshole. It's pretty sad when an overtired and bored toddler behaves better than a 9 and 11 yr old. We won't event get into the rug.

I need to go eat something while the midget is napping, that's probably why I have a migraine and hate everyone.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 6, 2014 at 5:19 PM
2 moms liked this

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2014 at 5:30 PM
2 moms liked this

This totally made me laugh out loud!!  Thanks:)

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Hugs...have some wine tonight:)

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Ugh, I hope you're better quickly.

I'm not having a good day, but I just don't have the energy to type it all out. Needless to say I'm allocating tasks to other people. I texted DH and told him that we need to go to CVS to get the rest of the kid's prescription, and by we I don't mean me. I did doctor's office, hospital, and pharmacy #1 with 3 kids, 2 of which (mine) that decided today is a great day to be an asshole. It's pretty sad when an overtired and bored toddler behaves better than a 9 and 11 yr old. We won't event get into the rug.

I need to go eat something while the midget is napping, that's probably why I have a migraine and hate everyone.

TheartAH
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 5:53 PM
Stomach bugs are the worst! My DH just had it last week. I hope you feel better soon :-)
Molimomma
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 5:54 PM

I taught small people for YEARS never got a stomach virus (and we all know they are germ factories!) then DH is a drill instructor and brings that evil nastiness home! Poor little ds gets sick 48 hours after the hubs which of course means I'm next because there's no hope when a 4 year old is sick all over the place you just know those lovely bodily fluids are turning my entire house into a hazmat zone. So 48 hr after that I get my first ever stomach virus. Ugh, miserable. I'd rather have a two week long cold any day of the week. 

Hope it passes quickly and you have some ginger ale in the house!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Thanks.

Quoting TheartAH: Stomach bugs are the worst! My DH just had it last week. I hope you feel better soon :-)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Thanks.  I'm drinking some sprite...close enough!

Quoting Molimomma:

I taught small people for YEARS never got a stomach virus (and we all know they are germ factories!) then DH is a drill instructor and brings that evil nastiness home! Poor little ds gets sick 48 hours after the hubs which of course means I'm next because there's no hope when a 4 year old is sick all over the place you just know those lovely bodily fluids are turning my entire house into a hazmat zone. So 48 hr after that I get my first ever stomach virus. Ugh, miserable. I'd rather have a two week long cold any day of the week. 

Hope it passes quickly and you have some ginger ale in the house!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)