Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

HELP ARMY MOMS

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 12:26 AM
  • 8 Replies

Does any one know if I could get another copy of a birth cert from 1990 and another copy of marriage cer?

by on May. 12, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on May. 12, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Yes, contact the clerk of courts in the county they were issued.
LeeAnnMcKinney
by on May. 12, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Ok great now I just have to figure out how to get copies of our s.s. cards. Both of our children are not in school and they are saying we need proof they still exist after birth. and they want school records maybe doctor records will work.

Quoting chrlstoncharmed: Yes, contact the clerk of courts in the county they were issued.

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on May. 12, 2014 at 12:54 AM
You have to get replacement SS cards at your local SS Administration office. It takes a while.

Quoting LeeAnnMcKinney:

Ok great now I just have to figure out how to get copies of our s.s. cards. Both of our children are not in school and they are saying we need proof they still exist after birth. and they want school records maybe doctor records will work.

Quoting chrlstoncharmed: Yes, contact the clerk of courts in the county they were issued.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 12, 2014 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes. I think you could have googled that and got the same responses. (eye roll) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 12, 2014 at 1:16 AM
6 moms liked this
I'm curious as to why just army wives. (??) You could pose these questions to anyone and yes, Google them also.

This place has been really weird these past few weeks. Very strange inquiries and dilemmas.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 12, 2014 at 5:41 AM

Melissa has the right advice.  Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 12, 2014 at 8:24 AM

How do you not have copies of their birth certificates? You can get another copy but you have to pay for it. Go on the website for whatever state they were born in and you can get a registered copy mailed to you.

Quoting LeeAnnMcKinney:

LeeAnnMcKinney
by on May. 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM
My husband has the only copies we have. That is why I don't have them

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you not have copies of their birth certificates? You can get another copy but you have to pay for it. Go on the website for whatever state they were born in and you can get a registered copy mailed to you.

Quoting LeeAnnMcKinney:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)