Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

What kind of face wash? OT

Posted by on May. 25, 2014 at 7:38 PM
  • 37 Replies
What kind do you use? I'm in the market for something new....
by on May. 25, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Molimomma
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Aveeno. I used to use the age refining 1 but last time I bought a different 1 with an orange label I forget what it's called but it is one of their facial scrubs.

ReadWriteLuv
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2014 at 7:44 PM

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 25, 2014 at 7:49 PM
Where do you get that from?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 25, 2014 at 7:50 PM
I've used the Aveeno Complexion clearing scrub before...I liked it.

Quoting Molimomma:

Aveeno. I used to use the age refining 1 but last time I bought a different 1 with an orange label I forget what it's called but it is one of their facial scrubs.

crazymama1008
by Member on May. 25, 2014 at 7:52 PM
Clean and clear. Morning.
143myboys9496
by on May. 25, 2014 at 7:58 PM

I use this:

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 25, 2014 at 7:59 PM
I tried that once but it made my face so dry...weird.

Quoting crazymama1008: Clean and clear. Morning.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 25, 2014 at 8:00 PM
It's kind of blurry on my phone...what is it?

Quoting 143myboys9496:

I use this:

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap

ReadWriteLuv
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Sephora.

I waited for years and years to try an oil as opposed to a traditional gel or cream wash, and I kick myself for doing so. Oil based products absolutely do not break you out, and it leaves your skin so soft. I love that entire line of Boscia products, I use this oil based cleanser, and follow it up with a couple of drops of their tsubaki oil, (its the one in the red bottle if you look on sephora.com), and then Caudalie Premier Cru Riche cream. I finally feel like I've found the holy grail of skin regimens for the over 35 set. :-)  That Caudalie cream is as close to instant smoothing as you can get, it's not quite botox results, but it's the best results from a cream I've ever seen.

Sorry, went off on a tangent there, LOL. I was adding items to my Sephora cart when I clicked over to Cafemom. I have beauty on the brain.

Quoting darbyakeep45: Where do you get that from?
Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 25, 2014 at 8:08 PM
My skin tends to be oily and breakout easily though. Does Sephora have any good products for that?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Sephora.

I waited for years and years to try an oil as opposed to a traditional gel or cream wash, and I kick myself for doing so. Oil based products absolutely do not break you out, and it leaves your skin so soft. I love that entire line of Boscia products, I use this oil based cleanser, and follow it up with a couple of drops of their tsubaki oil, (its the one in the red bottle if you look on sephora.com), and then Caudalie Premier Cru Riche cream. I finally feel like I've found the holy grail of skin regimens for the over 35 set. :-)  That Caudalie cream is as close to instant smoothing as you can get, it's not quite botox results, but it's the best results from a cream I've ever seen.

Sorry, went off on a tangent there, LOL. I was adding items to my Sephora cart when I clicked over to Cafemom. I have beauty on the brain.

Quoting darbyakeep45: Where do you get that from?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)