Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

What's your favorite TV show?

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:37 AM
  • 36 Replies

Since we're on an entertainment kick here. ;)

by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Doctor Who, Call the Midwife, Downton Abbey, and Sherlock for me.

UCFknight
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Hell on wheels, game of thrones (just finished the book), Downton Abbey, Bomb Girls.

UCFknight
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Oh, and deadliest catch.

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Oh yeah Game of Thrones, I like that one too. I read the first book 15 yrs ago. Still waiting on book 6... I'm being wildly optimistic about Winds of Winter and I think it will be out by the time my youngest starts middle school (she just finished 2nd grade). Book 4 came out when she was 2 months old. I've spent so much damn time waiting for books in that series...

Quoting UCFknight:

Hell on wheels, game of thrones (just finished the book), Downton Abbey, Bomb Girls.

UCFknight
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Oh yeah Game of Thrones, I like that one too. I read the first book 15 yrs ago. Still waiting on book 6... I'm being wildly optimistic about Winds of Winter and I think it will be out by the time my youngest starts middle school (she just finished 2nd grade). Book 4 came out when she was 2 months old. I've spent so much damn time waiting for books in that series...

Quoting UCFknight:

I couldn't put it down! I ordered clash of kings. Should be here Thursday. I didn't think I would be so into it!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, Black Sails, and even though it isn't out yet, Outlander is going to be my new favorite.

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting UCFknight:

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Quoting UCFknight:

I couldn't put it down! I ordered clash of kings. Should be here Thursday. I didn't think I would be so into it!

I'll just warn you ahead of time Clash is slower, but read it anyway, the 3rd book is amazing, it's my favorite in the series. Book 4 is good too, book 5 pissed me off and I nearly didn't finish it, but I'm not going to say why. You'll be here soon drumming your fingers reading whatever else until the next book comes out. At least you get to bypass the 6yr wait between books 4 & 5... :-P

mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 10:35 AM
I can't wait for Outlander. New book is coming out very soon.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, Black Sails, and even though it isn't out yet, Outlander is going to be my new favorite.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jun. 10, 2014 at 10:35 AM

I can't pick one...  Merlin, Doctor Who, Space Above and Beyond, Firefly, Star Trek (all but DS9), Game of Thrones, MASH, Sherlock, Black Sheep Squadron...

And almost every Anime ever made.

mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Game of Thrones, Once Upon A Time, Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy. I loved Dexter and Weeds when they were on. I just started season 1 of Orange Is the New Black. Its pretty good. And I can't wait for Outlander to start
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN