Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Can husband sleep with solider in AIT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
This is a question I get a lot!
Is it possible for a married man to sleep with another soldier during AIT? Or is it not allowed.. I hear a lot of them sleep around, and do whatever..
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Jun. 24, 2014 at 2:08 PM

WTF? I'd be more concerned with why people are asking this question alot. Maybe they know something you don't?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Maybe.. I already know my ex wasnt faithful he fell in love during AIT.. I didn't think that was possible, he said they didn't don anything and they weren't allowed.. But I don't believe that

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

WTF? I'd be more concerned with why people are asking this question alot. Maybe they know something you don't?

kmeow
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not "allowed" persay, but it's definitely possible as they aren't supervised 24/7. If there's a will, there's a way, as they say...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2014 at 2:13 PM
True.. That's where all the cheating starts

Quoting kmeow:

It's not "allowed" persay, but it's definitely possible as they aren't supervised 24/7. If there's a will, there's a way, as they say...

Rhodin
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 2:17 PM
Yes, you can get some at AIT, or any sort of traning, if you like janitor closets, porta potties, and thickets. Or, you could wait until you and your battle-buddy-with-benefits earn the right to off-post weekend passes and get a room. According to rumor, this was the preferred option.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2014 at 2:25 PM
I thought they couldn't get a room unless family, or a spouse signed them out??

Quoting Rhodin: Yes, you can get some at AIT, or any sort of traning, if you like janitor closets, porta potties, and thickets. Or, you could wait until you and your battle-buddy-with-benefits earn the right to off-post weekend passes and get a room. According to rumor, this was the preferred option.
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Jun. 24, 2014 at 2:26 PM

So you already know. What is it you want to know now?  

Quoting Anonymous: Maybe.. I already know my ex wasnt faithful he fell in love during AIT.. I didn't think that was possible, he said they didn't don anything and they weren't allowed.. But I don't believe that
Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

Rhodin
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Well, my own experience with AIT was 14 years ago, but I don't recall needing to ask permission to get a hotel room off post. Then again, I don't recall anyone asking.

Quoting Anonymous: I thought they couldn't get a room unless family, or a spouse signed them out??

Quoting Rhodin: Yes, you can get some at AIT, or any sort of traning, if you like janitor closets, porta potties, and thickets. Or, you could wait until you and your battle-buddy-with-benefits earn the right to off-post weekend passes and get a room. According to rumor, this was the preferred option.
sahmw2010
by Beth on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:49 PM
My husbands unit just changed it so you no longer get the weekend pass during training. They get the weekend off after the basic training portion of the OSUT, but must return by 1900 and families can pick them up the next day at 0700 now.

mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 4:12 PM
While my husband was in AIT they didn't need passes to get off post but his AIT was almost a year long. They could also own vehicles and had the option to bring dependants due to the length of it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)