• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nervous breakdown ...pending..

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:49 AM
  • 4 Replies

My night ended will with Fireworks. ... Soo much fun... I also talked to DH today it was amazing to hear his voice he is doing well. . I had to get off the phone with him early because a car cut between me and a semi ( didn't realize until later that I guess she bumped me a bit bc I have a tiny bit of scuffing and chip missing from my left blinker light) I didn't notice bc it WAS a tiny car and I am in a large jeep. The car fishtailed went partially under the semi hit the wall hit the semi again hit the wall spun a bit and stopped. I stopped barely in enough time to not hit them. We were going highway speeds this was on kellogg at 7:20ish. I freak out and get off the phone with DH call 911 and am so freaked I am telling them I am on 190??? (it a highway in Tx). about to get out of my vehicle to make sure they are still you know ALIVE and before I can they get out and run!.... I told the cops what happened. My name my number they took down my license plate, I told him I have my two kids in the car can I just go. He said yes we will call you if I need anything. I called back about the chip and scuff and they hadn't found the ppl so if the damage is less than 1,000 then theres not much to be done unless I report it to my insurance but then i have to pay my deductible... I am soo not doing that for minimal damage... I just want to have a nice talk with my DH is it that much to ask... apparently yes yes yes it is... He seemed so sad for to get off the phone but I couldn't breathe either. 

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DoofusAloofus
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Yikes, how scary! Why couldn't you talk once you got home or whereever you were going? (Is he deployed?) I'm glad everything turned out okay.

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Wow, close call! I'm so glad you're all okay!

crazymama1008
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:17 PM
He's in basic.:(
adoptivemomof1
by Mel on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Holy crumba! Glad you are okay but sorry you went through all that craziness!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)