Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unit mistreating people...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
A few of us have been mistreated and singled out by our E7 (we are E6s). Well now hes done with us he is targeting the E5s. The same E5s who were always relieved he wasnt picking on them and tried to give him dirt on everyone else. Smh. They switched out all the E6s in the unit due to all the problems. Unfortunately the E7 is in charge of our little 21 persons detachment, so of course he isnt going anywhere.
I just had to vent cause I am miserable dealing with this daily. It is draining...
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sbranom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Has anyone gone to EO about it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Yes. IG. CSM.... he has said so many bad things about everyone, no one believed anything we said. The new batch of E6s may be different since they know what they are walking into.

Quoting sbranom:

Mommy2Bri425
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Race, color, national origin, gender or religion then it's not EO. Being mean to people is not an EO complaint. If he is targeting people based off of these 5 categories, then is an EO complaint.

Sorry but it's highly annoying when people shout EO. Everything isn't EO.

Quoting sbranom:

Mommy2Bri425
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:40 PM
And IG isn't doing anything about it? Wow. Maybe you should keep records of what he's doing. My platoon sergeant is a bitch. Even the soldiers pointed out to me about 2 days that he blatantly favors certain soldiers and that he is trying too much to be a friend rather than a leader. When we get back to garrison, if he doesn't drop his retirement packet, I'm leaving my platoon. Can't deal with this man and his female emotions.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes. IG. CSM.... he has said so many bad things about everyone, no one believed anything we said. The new batch of E6s may be different since they know what they are walking into.

Quoting sbranom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:11 AM
When our CSM gets back, he is fired. He gave us all bad NCOERs, tries kicking everyone out, made us work weekends for no reason, everything he says is an EO complaint. He is now trying to take over as EO because I called him out on it all. He isn't even EO trained. Dude is an idiot and from what I heard, he has always been that way. IG did help some people with their issues with him.

Quoting Mommy2Bri425: And IG isn't doing anything about it? Wow. Maybe you should keep records of what he's doing. My platoon sergeant is a bitch. Even the soldiers pointed out to me about 2 days that he blatantly favors certain soldiers and that he is trying too much to be a friend rather than a leader. When we get back to garrison, if he doesn't drop his retirement packet, I'm leaving my platoon. Can't deal with this man and his female emotions.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes. IG. CSM.... he has said so many bad things about everyone, no one believed anything we said. The new batch of E6s may be different since they know what they are walking into.

Quoting sbranom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:49 AM

Aww, that's just the military way. Pretty much every unit I've ever been in, has to find and appoint the biggest chauvanist there as the EO manager.

Yeah, that sucks. Of course, when everyone who works for him is so horrible at his/her job...eventually, the higher-ups realize that the junior NCOs aren't the problem, it's their leader.

Quoting Anonymous: When our CSM gets back, he is fired. He gave us all bad NCOERs, tries kicking everyone out, made us work weekends for no reason, everything he says is an EO complaint. He is now trying to take over as EO because I called him out on it all. He isn't even EO trained. Dude is an idiot and from what I heard, he has always been that way. IG did help some people with their issues with him.
Quoting Mommy2Bri425: And IG isn't doing anything about it? Wow. Maybe you should keep records of what he's doing. My platoon sergeant is a bitch. Even the soldiers pointed out to me about 2 days that he blatantly favors certain soldiers and that he is trying too much to be a friend rather than a leader. When we get back to garrison, if he doesn't drop his retirement packet, I'm leaving my platoon. Can't deal with this man and his female emotions.
Quoting sbranom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:51 AM
At work it's EO-free-Friday everyday. Regardless of rank. My E7 told me to shut up twice, the last time he yelled in my face BCT style and threaten me with a wall to wall. I was frozen on the spot. He walked away and I don't know what came over me but I marched right over to where he sat and broke my clipboard over his head.

He's never talked to me that way again and now even learned the word thank you and please. He treats all females like shit but not me, not any more. This was 2 years ago.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Well damn! Lol

Quoting Anonymous: At work it's EO-free-Friday everyday. Regardless of rank. My E7 told me to shut up twice, the last time he yelled in my face BCT style and threaten me with a wall to wall. I was frozen on the spot. He walked away and I don't know what came over me but I marched right over to where he sat and broke my clipboard over his head.

He's never talked to me that way again and now even learned the word thank you and please. He treats all females like shit but not me, not any more. This was 2 years ago.
Elle.tea.22
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:55 AM
Try this one: guy gets investigated at his unit for sexual harassment, gets to transfer early due to convalescent who knows what (traded assignment with someone who also wanted to move and they so happen to want to trade?! WTF?! There was something mentioned about cancer but it turned out not to be true) and turns into the SHARP for the unit while he's never been trained and the investigation is still going on at his old unit.

Gotta love the army.

Quoting Anonymous: When our CSM gets back, he is fired. He gave us all bad NCOERs, tries kicking everyone out, made us work weekends for no reason, everything he says is an EO complaint. He is now trying to take over as EO because I called him out on it all. He isn't even EO trained. Dude is an idiot and from what I heard, he has always been that way. IG did help some people with their issues with him.

Quoting sbranom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:58 AM
Craziness!

Quoting Elle.tea.22: Try this one: guy gets investigated at his unit for sexual harassment, gets to transfer early due to convalescent who knows what (traded assignment with someone who also wanted to move and they so happen to want to trade?! WTF?! There was something mentioned about cancer but it turned out not to be true) and turns into the SHARP for the unit while he's never been trained and the investigation is still going on at his old unit.

Gotta love the army.

Quoting sbranom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)