Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Weekend is here!!!

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:04 AM
  • 38 Replies

Woo hoo!  I'm so ready for the weekend and stoked that today is Friday!

Any plans this weekend?

We aren't doing much...just family time, and I'm taking my husband's best friend's 2 teenage daughters out for dinner on Saturday night and then back to my house for a girl's night.

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Hubby signed out for a couple weeks early this morning, not much planed for this weekend, just a birthday party on Sunday. We are planning a trip to Legoland Germany while he is on leave, and thinking a trip to the Black Forest!

mrsary
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:13 AM
Zoo tomorrow!
anchorgurl
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:49 AM

Girl's night sounds like fun!  Have a great time!

I'm off to a picnic on Saturday afternoon with some friends at some kind of social club--it's catered so I'm not complaining.  Nothing to take, cook or clean up!

Have a good weekend!

sbranom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Not too many plans. Hitting the farmers' market tomorrow morning and then trying to figure out a way to keep DS2 in his bed. 

UCFknight
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:24 AM

My husband is a civil war reenactor, so he is loading up for a battle this weekend, and the kids and I are going to go watch him and his buddies. 

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:30 AM

We are taking MIL to the zoo tomorrow (or the Safari Park, haven't decided). Sunday is "Family Day" for the unit so we're going to that, not sure what we're doing after it. Monday is my oldest's last day of school for the school year, YAY!

meandmyboys124
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:47 AM
It's my birthday and the boys are going to a parents night out being held by my middles sons Aba therapy. Other than that, this weekend will be kinda boring. I'm going through he house, getting rid of things and prepping for pcsing in the next couple of months.
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Woohoo, weekend!!!!  We are supposed to go to Water Country with friends today but I think I'm going to have to back out because I have an appt at PNMC right in the middle of the day.  I don't think it will be worth it to go before or after.  Aaaaand, my sister comes into town this weekend!  I'm so so so excited!!!!!  She just had her second baby on July 4th and she's coming to stay for 3 weeks (with her husband and both kids).  We are going to have a girls night out!  And I hope to get lots of baby snuggles!!!  Sunday we have Mass in the morning and then dinner at our friend's house.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Not really. We are having dinner tonight with the new neighbors. They don't speak any English and I don't speak any Spanish so it's pretty much a riot with us getting together. Very nice people. They are making us Carne Asada?? Anyone ever have that? So we will probably have a late night eating and swimming. No plans the rest of the weekend.

cocoroo
by Coco on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:12 AM

We are going to take the train to Saarbrucken for a big festival tomorrow.  Sunday my oldest son is coming over for dinner.  That's it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)