Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Daddy Dolls

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:26 AM
  • 11 Replies

Did anyone get their kids Daddy Dolls? how do they like them... my husband is deploying in a week for a year and i wanted to get them for our kids

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armyguysangel
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
My son has one and sleeps with it every night!
Armywife6385
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:28 AM

thank you! :)

valkay
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Grandsons had them when our son was deployed. They both slept with them. The oldest one used his to express his anger at daddy being gone. He would hug it then whoop it. I think it helped him cope.
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:01 AM
I never have.
cholita1978
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

My neighbor's husband went on a deployment last year, and their daughter had one, she loved it and slept with it every night.

Audrey2728
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Our Huggable Daddy Dolls have now helped well over 550,000 Military families! We can 100% tell you

they are a HUGE comfort, help and joy to all ages and genders. Recordables can re-record over the phone, computor as many times as you wish and you can lock your message in to protect and re record anytime! You can also replace the batteries without losing your message!

Non recordables are also fantastic and machine washable, dryer safe. All our dolls are chemical free, stain resistant and spot cleanable.

Any 2"x3" picture you can slide in and change as needed. Pricing is 35% below retail. www.huggeemissyou.com.

we can't always be there for the ones we love but HUGGEE MISS YOU aka DADDY/MOMMY DOLLS CAN!

Winners of the Prestigious Family Magazine awards as best product!

HUGGS TO GO LLC

mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 11:39 AM
All three of our girls have Daddy Dolls and they've been a huge comfort to them during DH's deployments. DD#1's is looking a little ratty because it is 7 years old and been through a lot. Lol. I have to get DS one before this deployment coming up. And if DD#1 will let me I want to replace the one she has.
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Jul. 22, 2014 at 11:48 AM

I have several friends whose kids have them and they (the kids) love them.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 22, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Never have.  Good luck though!

armywifey072406
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:26 PM
Our kids have and love them
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)