Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Dumbest Thing You've Heard or Encountered Recently?

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:27 PM
  • 37 Replies

And go...

by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:31 PM

My MIL wanted to go to Whole Foods to ask their employees why she was having leg cramps. Didn't understand why DH and I both said that was really fucking stupid. We didn't take her... she can do stupid shit on her own time.

That's got to be the stupidest, most reckless thing I've heard in a good long time. Maybe I find it more horrifying because my little sister used to work at Whole Foods, and she's an idiot. I just can't imagine anyone asking her for medical advice... worse is that my MIL would take that advice.

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Quoting mom2jessnky:

My MIL wanted to go to Whole Foods to ask their employees why she was having leg cramps. Didn't understand why DH and I both said that was really fucking stupid. We didn't take her... she can do stupid shit on her own time.

That's got to be the stupidest, most reckless thing I've heard in a good long time. Maybe I find it more horrifying because my little sister used to work at Whole Foods, and she's an idiot. I just can't imagine anyone asking her for medical advice... worse is that my MIL would take that advice.

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:04 PM

She's a big fan of faux science. She uses all these weird questionable herbs and crap. So she is exactly the type that would buy the snake oil some random grocery store employee tells her to.

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

Quoting mom2jessnky:

violinjewel
by Julia on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, where to start, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Wait until retirement - there's too much to list...

violinjewel
by Julia on Jul. 22, 2014 at 4:35 PM
I'll start with Denver drivers. Every day I go out, I'm almost in an accident, or I see an accident.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Susan0805
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:49 PM
This is easy two women letting a little boy pee outside of the commissary building today
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

They're either learning from or teaching the drivers here in San Diego. Slowly veering into my lane will NOT make me disappear there guy. The worst are the city bus drivers... lunatics!!

Quoting violinjewel: I'll start with Denver drivers. Every day I go out, I'm almost in an accident, or I see an accident.

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:58 PM

Gross... I hate it when moms of boys allow their kid to pee wherever they want. And really outside the commissary? There's a restroom right inside!

Quoting Susan0805: This is easy two women letting a little boy pee outside of the commissary building today

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I could go on for days about my MIL and other things but I'm pretty sure there's a limit on post sizes. LOL.

Quoting jas_momof2:

Wait until retirement - there's too much to list...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)