Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Who doesn't take military baby mamas seriously?

The guy hasn't put a ring on their finger yet they're having babies then expecting privileges or benefits of being a spouse?

I don't take their posts seriously and borderline ridiculous.

They are the worst breed of dependapotomus out there.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:55 PM
3 moms liked this

ok then...

mrsary
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:56 PM
I haven't been exposed to any!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't take any baby mama seriously.  I feel like too many women use pregnacy and a baby to try and get a man to marry them.  There is no excuse for not using some kind of birth control.  If you can't provide for a baby without government support or filing for child support, then you need to be on birth control.  I think I will get bashed for this opinion but I feel how I feel. 

mom2jessnky
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:03 PM

ಠ_ಠ
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:33 PM
Exactly. How low must your self esteem be to be like "yay he married me because I got knocked up" vs wow it didn't take a baby for him to commit to me, him doing so because he wants to. With the military in that equation it adds the whole benefits deal.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't take any baby mama seriously.  I feel like too many women use pregnacy and a baby to try and get a man to marry them.  There is no excuse for not using some kind of birth control.  If you can't provide for a baby without government support or filing for child support, then you need to be on birth control.  I think I will get bashed for this opinion but I feel how I feel. 

SlapItHigh
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:38 PM
I'm not sure what you mean about "taking serious".
cocoroo
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh married me after I gave birth to our older daughter. We have been married for 16 years. He joined the military after we were married. I guess I was his baby mama, but he put a ring on it.
cocoroo
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:59 PM
My dh married me after I gave birth to our older daughter. We have been married for 16 years. He joined the military after we were married. I guess I was his baby mama, but he put a ring on it.
SusanD
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Say what?
lizzielouaf
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:28 PM
10 moms liked this

I don't take anons seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)