Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

I need sleep!

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 5:20 AM
  • 25 Replies

That's what we're doing this weekend...relaxing and sleeping.  It's going to rain all weekend so we plan to just hang out in front of the TV all weekend and do some napping...my favorite thing to do:)

What are you doing this weekend?  

by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 5:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsary
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 5:25 AM
Heading out to Carolina Beach for the weekend. I hope it doesnt rain and my cycle doesn't start til sunday. The cramps are horrible, so it may come today or tomorrow.
Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:01 AM

I could use some sleep too but my hormone induced insomnia will probably make that impossible. Mostly I will just be getting ready for school next week. DS was desperate to start so we started this week and now it will be the weekly grind of school all week and weekend prep for the next week with some house cleaning thrown in. I do want to take a weekend in Aug and go to Corpus to the aquarium & beach so I've got to try and get an extra week ahead in prep so I can have fun and enjoy a weekend "off".

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 1, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Have fun and hope you feel better!

Quoting mrsary: Heading out to Carolina Beach for the weekend. I hope it doesnt rain and my cycle doesn't start til sunday. The cramps are horrible, so it may come today or tomorrow.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 1, 2014 at 6:51 PM

My son doesn't start school until September 15.  Super late!

Quoting Molimomma:

I could use some sleep too but my hormone induced insomnia will probably make that impossible. Mostly I will just be getting ready for school next week. DS was desperate to start so we started this week and now it will be the weekly grind of school all week and weekend prep for the next week with some house cleaning thrown in. I do want to take a weekend in Aug and go to Corpus to the aquarium & beach so I've got to try and get an extra week ahead in prep so I can have fun and enjoy a weekend "off".

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 6:52 PM
Hope you get plenty of sleep! How's the job going?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

That's what we're doing this weekend...relaxing and sleeping.  It's going to rain all weekend so we plan to just hang out in front of the TV all weekend and do some napping...my favorite thing to do:)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 1, 2014 at 6:53 PM

It's good:)  

Quoting SlapItHigh: Hope you get plenty of sleep! How's the job going?
Quoting darbyakeep45:

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Ds2 has a big swim meet tomorrow and then Sunday we have Mass and then dinner at a friend's house. Also hope to finish painting the foyer/hallways/stairs and trim/spindles. It's the project that never ends!!
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 6:53 PM
That's so awesome :)!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

It's good:)  

Quoting SlapItHigh: Hope you get plenty of sleep! How's the job going?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Visiting my mother for her birthday.  Should be interesting.

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:08 PM

My friend wanted to take all our kids ice skating at the Galleria, but I think I broke my foot (I'll find out Monday) so definitely no skating on the agenda!  Relaxing in the sun poolside sounds more my speed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)