Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

I'm so excited for the weekend!

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 4:42 AM
  • 36 Replies
3 moms liked this

We're going to a Keith Urban concert on Saturday...I'm so excited to go on a date with my husband!  We love country music, and this will be the first concert I've gone to in years.  My boss gave us VIP passes, box seats, and VIP parking for Saturday night.  

The nursing company we use for private nursing for our son is having a huge picnic on Saturday, so we're going to that as well...it's a Despicable Me theme...should be cute:)

What are you doing?

by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 4:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:14 AM
That sounds awesome, Darby!

Medieval Times tonight, then just chilling at the beach. Vacay is over Sunday :-(
libbybell
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Putt putt tonight. My daughter is going to kick our butts again. The trash talk has started between DD and DH already.

Tomorrow is gun show and the Children's museum.
.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Sounds like fun! I get to go fight the weekend crowds to buy the kids new shoes! Ooooooo Ahhhhhhh! Not. :-/  The girls will be easy, the boy is the one who gives me fits when it comes to shoes. I'm going to need a prozac before we begin that journey.

mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:19 AM
That's awesome!! I have no idea what we are doing this weekend. It's kind of nice to not have plans. I may take the girls clothes shopping but it would be more of a "just because" than for actual need because they've already gotten school clothes and shoes.
violinjewel
by Julia on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:59 AM
We don't have any set plans. My husband works this weekend, so it'll be the kids and myself on our own mostly. Probably just relax. The only thing that really needs done is buying a dryer, or I can't do laundry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Coco on Aug. 8, 2014 at 4:58 PM

My 20 yo son had his wisdom teeth removed this morning, so we drove up to his base and acted as his chaperone.  I got sad, because he didn't need/want me to take care of him after.  He went back to the dorms.  I wanted him to come to my house.

Tomrrow, we are going to France to do some shopping and then celebrating my youngest DD's birthday. Sunday, we will finish everything in the house.  We have to make a room on the third floor a closet, because apparently 150 yo German houses don't have closets, lol.  We haepve some pictures to hang, laundry to do, etc.

Izsarejman
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM
My kids all have school physicals in the morning, my husband has to participate on a CPO selectee carwash after they are done. I'm taking my daughter to see One Direction tomorrow night. I think I'll be recovering from that on Sunday.
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Yay, have a great time! Sounds like fun!
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:18 PM
My sister leaves tomorrow. I'm hoping I can see her one last time but I'm not sure. Tomorrow I want to finally finish painting. Sunday is same old, Mass and dinner at a friends house.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 9, 2014 at 6:20 AM

When does school start back for you guys?

Quoting 4ever-SJ: That sounds awesome, Darby! Medieval Times tonight, then just chilling at the beach. Vacay is over Sunday :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN