Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

My favorite day of the week....

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:50 AM
  • 10 Replies

is today!  I love Saturdays...I get to spend time with my little boy and my husband, and I don't even mind doing housework...how sad is that (the housework part)?  

What are you doing today/this weekend?

We are just hanging out today, cleaning, laundry, family day, etc., and we're going to an RV and boat show tomorrow.

by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 16, 2014 at 8:48 AM

We are househunting AGAIN today and tomorrow. We found the perfect house last week, but found out that the neighborhood school doesn't have the specialized program my son is in and he would need to be bused to another campus. We only considered that neighbor for the school, so it is back to the drawing board for us.

It's a good thing, I am addicted to House Hunters on HGTV and feel like I am in my very own episode when we are looking...haha

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:40 AM

We're probably just hanging out today, DH is working this weekend, and I'm still recovering from a week away from home and 2 painfully boring drives.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Good luck!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

We are househunting AGAIN today and tomorrow. We found the perfect house last week, but found out that the neighborhood school doesn't have the specialized program my son is in and he would need to be bused to another campus. We only considered that neighbor for the school, so it is back to the drawing board for us.

It's a good thing, I am addicted to House Hunters on HGTV and feel like I am in my very own episode when we are looking...haha

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Bummer your husband is working!

Quoting mom2jessnky:

We're probably just hanging out today, DH is working this weekend, and I'm still recovering from a week away from home and 2 painfully boring drives.

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM
The joys of being active duty at a reserve unit, drill weekends.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Bummer your husband is working!

Quoting mom2jessnky:

violinjewel
by Julia on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:24 PM
We're just sitting around. I made a baby registry for the sole purpose of Target sending me baby coupons for the next two years, and we've been just lazy watching tv. Tomorrow my husband is off of work, and we're going to pick up a changing table/dresser from a friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Baby registries are so fun:)

Quoting violinjewel: We're just sitting around. I made a baby registry for the sole purpose of Target sending me baby coupons for the next two years, and we've been just lazy watching tv. Tomorrow my husband is off of work, and we're going to pick up a changing table/dresser from a friend.

violinjewel
by Julia on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
They are! There is so much more baby stuff then when I last did one though. I'm kind of overwhelmed, lol!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Baby registries are so fun:)

Quoting violinjewel: We're just sitting around. I made a baby registry for the sole purpose of Target sending me baby coupons for the next two years, and we've been just lazy watching tv. Tomorrow my husband is off of work, and we're going to pick up a changing table/dresser from a friend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Friday was our 3rd anniversary got nothing from him 

he is still overseas and dont know when he will be home

quiet weekend at home

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Today we are going hiking at Mt St Helens. Going to go through a lava tube!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)