Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

A little humor to lighten the day!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:59 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this

One of the women I work with (well not directly with, but you get the point) gave out brochures and invitations to a "party" she was having this weekend...she gave them out on Friday.  I was thinking...Pampered Chef, Thirty One, Scentsy, something along those lines.  Holy crap was I wrong!  It was a Pure Romance party.  I looked at the catalog and about died...the other girls in the accounting department were laughing hysterically at me stating I am very sheltered!  I didn't know what half that stuff was in the catalog.  The body lotion, shower gel, candles...sure, I know what that stuff is.  But the rest of that stuff was crazy to me!  I had to ask the other girls what in the world would  you do with some of it...there were some things of ALL different sizes and I was just amazed!  I was honestly reacting to the items in the catalog as I had never seen most of it before, and my co-workers were about to pee in their pants they were laughing so hard at me!  I don't discuss my sex life with others...no matter who it is.  That's private between my husband and me....so it was just weird to me.

Have you ever seen those catalogs before?  Been to a party?  Of course I didn't go...I would have died!  LOL!

by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Aug. 17, 2014 at 5:01 PM
3 moms liked this

I had a Passion Party years ago and it made a lot of money! For some reason, no one wants to go to the Discovery educational toys parties, but hand out invites to a Passion Party sex toys and everyone beats your door down! LOL Or maybe I just have horny friends. haha!

cocoroo
by Coco on Aug. 17, 2014 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been go the parties and I know what the toys are for, lol.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Have never been, but I am pretty familiar with what they sell ;)

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:08 PM

I've never been to any of those parties, but I know what most of that stuff is for.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 17, 2014 at 8:46 PM

LOL!!!!

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

I had a Passion Party years ago and it made a lot of money! For some reason, no one wants to go to the Discovery educational toys parties, but hand out invites to a Passion Party sex toys and everyone beats your door down! LOL Or maybe I just have horny friends. haha!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 17, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Thanks to all of you for making me look like an idiot!  LOL!  

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I've never been to any of those parties, but I know what most of that stuff is for.

darbyakeep45

Of course Mrs. Know it all!  LOL!

Quoting jas_momof2:

Have never been, but I am pretty familiar with what they sell ;)

darbyakeep45

Somehow that doesn't surprise me:)  LOL!  Just kidding!

Quoting cocoroo:

I have been go the parties and I know what the toys are for, lol.

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Aug. 17, 2014 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Or we're all just a bunch of rancid perverts and you aren't? Lol. ;)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Thanks to all of you for making me look like an idiot!  LOL!  

Quoting mom2jessnky:

mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 11:38 PM
My cousin is actually a Pure Romance person. She has her own sales team. When she first started doing it I hosted a co-ed Pure Romance co-ed party while visiting my family in MA. It was very interesting and a good time. Oh, and I do know what most of it is for ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)