Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

*Update on the missing wife of a Marine* Former Neighbor Arrested After Body of Marine’s Pregnant Wife Found in Mine Shaft

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 4:04 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

A man who was believed to have had an affair with the pregnant wife of a U.S. Marine has been arrested in Alaska following the discovery of her body in a 140-foot mine shaft some seven weeks after she disappeared, authorities said Monday.

Christopher Lee was taken into custody about 10 p.m. Sunday on suspicion of the murder of Erin Corwin, San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon said at a news conference.

by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Aug. 18, 2014 at 4:05 PM

The comments on some of the news articles of this story are horrendous. Calling her a dirty, filthy whore, and that she deserved what she got. I hope the family doesn't see them.

violinjewel
by Julia on Aug. 18, 2014 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Some commenters on stories are complete idiots. No one deserves this, how sad:(

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

The comments on some of the news articles of this story are horrendous. Calling her a dirty, filthy whore, and that she deserved what she got. I hope the family doesn't see them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Aug. 18, 2014 at 4:49 PM

I wonder why she made the choices she made. I can't say I understand what she was thinking or doing, but in any case, this update is unfortunate. 

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Aug. 18, 2014 at 6:37 PM

Sad. :(

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:09 PM

How horrible.

mrsary
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:12 PM
WHAT? Holy hell. This post needs to be featured on our homepages if it isn't already. That is crazy and updates are desired!!
Elle.tea.22
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
No wonder I didn't find it... It was all the way down here.

I don't think she deserved to die but what did she think was going to come out of a tag chasing affair? She wouldn't be on the winning side of anything. Her husband could have found out and committed a crime of passion, divorce, the baby not being her husbands and the other guy never paying attention to it, left penniless, everyone knowing she's a cheating whore, maybe this isn't the first guy she had cheated with and the baby isn't any of the names... This was honestly the worst outcome but what did she think would come from an affair? A new prettier relationship?
3xangel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
It's sad that she was killed, but people need to start making better decisions... When you participate in unsavory behavior/activities, you are increasing the risk of something bad happening to you. It's unfortunate that she didn't have the chance to mature & experience motherhood. My condolences to her family.
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:19 AM
What a tragic outcome. No buts.
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:20 AM
Ugh, people just love to condemn even beyond death :(.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN