Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I find out... UPDATE

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have had troubles with my kids going in to my room and taking my things. We are working on this. My neighobr who is moving brought up two gifts for them, but they were unwraped. I know I put them in my room in my husbands closet, went to wrap them today as we were going to exchange tomorrow, and they are MIA. Where could they have gone? I tried to snoop in their rooms as they were sleeping but found nothing of evidence. Called the hubby to see if he moved them, he has no idea what I am talking about. I swear if I find out they took them, the gifts on layaway will go back. So tired of my son going in to my room and taking and using my stuff. Can't lock door as they don't give out the keys due to stupid people letting their kids lock themselves in the rooms. Ok I am off my rant, hope everyone has a great weekend. Thinking of trying to hit some Christmas Markets!

UPDATE, asked the kids in the morning, neither seemed to know what I was taking about. I dug a bit more and found them buried. Didn't think I buried them. I apologized for not believing them and all is right in the world!

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Cafe MichelleP
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 8:01 AM

That is so frustrating.
Have you asked them about it?

mom2jessnky
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 8:40 AM

You could get one of those sticky door alarms. Put it up high so the kids can't reach it, and that way if they open your bedroom door it'll make a noise that can be heard 3 counties away! That might be enough to deter them.

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Dec. 13, 2014 at 4:48 PM

I did when they woke up. Neither knew what I was talking about and denied it. I searched a bit more and actually found them hidden behind something else. I did apologize to the kids for thinking they took them! 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

That is so frustrating. Have you asked them about it?

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 14, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Glad you found the stuff!

mom2jessnky
by on Dec. 14, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Glad you found the stuff!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)