Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you looking forward to in 2015?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:49 AM
  • 82 Replies

Are you PCS'ing, ETS'ing, or Retiring?

Any milestone birthdays or anniversaries?

Graudations or babies due?

Family vacations or weekends away?

What are you most looking forward to in 2015?

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UCFknight
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:27 AM

I hope to not hear the words polar vortex or snowmagedon in '15. We have a great family vacation planned on a disney cruise ship as well. Counting down the months!

violinjewel
by Julia on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Lots, actually. My husband is out of the Guard in Feb. It's good, he's over it, and is doing well in his civilian job. In May we're going to Disneyland. We're meeting my family there, and making it a big vacation. Then towards the end of the year will be the kid's birthdays, and probably another trip to CA to spend a holiday there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
penneylane
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:48 AM

I am looking forward to pcsing. This pcs was the worst for our kids than any other.

SlingsAndThings
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:55 AM
Yep husband be getting his "first" duty station this year. So we will bid adieu to KC.
meandmyboys124
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:59 AM
We are pcsing in May. Really looking forward to moving away from here.
mom2jessnky
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I'm taking the kids to Norway in March, very excited about that!

I have a new niece or nephew (she finds out on the 7th) coming in May, I'm going to meet baby in June!

And another niece or nephew coming at the end of July.

NV_Mom
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:18 AM

My DH re-enlisted and we PCS'ed to our current duty stationed this year so no moves for us for a while. 

We are planning on going back home to Nevada this summer for a month. While there we are going to be celebrating my parents 40th anniversary then take a trip with our extended family to Lake Tahoe.

Cafe MichelleP
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:32 AM

I know what you mean. I moved to Kansas in Feb of this year and it was the worst winter here in a long time. DFW even had several snow and ice storms.

Have fun on your Disney Cruise. When are you going?

Quoting UCFknight:

I hope to not hear the words polar vortex or snowmagedon in '15. We have a great family vacation planned on a disney cruise ship as well. Counting down the months!

Cafe MichelleP
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:34 AM

You do have a lot going on this coming year.

Disneyland sounds fun, how long are you going to be there?

Quoting violinjewel: Lots, actually. My husband is out of the Guard in Feb. It's good, he's over it, and is doing well in his civilian job. In May we're going to Disneyland. We're meeting my family there, and making it a big vacation. Then towards the end of the year will be the kid's birthdays, and probably another trip to CA to spend a holiday there.

Cafe MichelleP
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Do you know where you are PCS'ing to?

Quoting penneylane:

I am looking forward to pcsing. This pcs was the worst for our kids than any other.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)