Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tooth Fairy is going broke!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:57 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

My daughter has lost 5 teeth total. Tonight she has lost her 3rd one in 2 weeks! Yep she is toothless as it has been 2 top front, and two bottom front and the one to the right. Hope they fall asleep soon so the tooth fairy can make her appearance!

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sbranom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 5:01 PM

What is the going rate these days? My kids just got all their baby teeth.

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jan. 14, 2015 at 5:04 PM

Depends what she has. My daughter has gotten 5$ on her second tooth, 2 Euro and 1 Euro the last two and I think I have another Euro for tonight. But I do believe about 5$ for a first!

Quoting sbranom:

What is the going rate these days? My kids just got all their baby teeth.

KW123
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:10 PM

I do 25¢ in the local currency. (If they want more, they can do chores.)

violinjewel
by Julia on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:51 PM
Both my older ones have loose teeth right now. This reminds to get some cash to have on hand just in case. My luck they will both lose one on the same day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 15, 2015 at 5:50 AM

B has no clue what the tooth fairy is:)  LOL!

mom2jessnky
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 7:59 AM

My favorite toothless grin is when kids are missing the top 2 in the front, especially if the adult teeth haven't started making their appearance. Love it. Awww I miss that. LOL.

If my kids still believed in the tooth fairy she'd be going broke again lately. I had a nice lull where neither of the kids were losing teeth then out of nowhere my oldest  lost 2-3 and my youngest just lost one, and has another ready to go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 19, 2015 at 4:30 PM
My 10 year old is on a tooth losing spree! She has lost 2 this week and still has 2 empty spaces from others. They are teeth she isn't supposed to lose until 12-13 yrs old :-( my baby is growing up!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)