Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: Are You Ready for the Commercials?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:09 AM
  • 5 Replies

Snickers' 'Brady Bunch' Commercial Is Best Super Bowl Ad Yet 

Forget all of the other Super Bowl commercials you've seen or are about to see—you know, lingerie ads and ads with models eating hamburgers and ads with models driving luxury cars—Snickers just released THE BEST Super Bowl ad/Brady Bunch parody ever. This hilarious commercial has everything, including Sons of Anarchy's Danny Trejo playing Marcia and, because everything is better when Steve Buscemi is in it, the Boardwalk Empire star playing Jan.

So, remember that episode of the Brady Bunch where Marcia loses, like, 1 percent of her hotness because goofy Peter hits her in the nose with a football and she is forced to go to the school dance with a shameful bit of swelling on her button nose? Classic TV.

Now, picture how Trejo would respond in the same situation after mom, Carol, and dad, Mike, try to reassure him that it was just an accident. Peter, run for your life.

It's actually a pretty clever little commercial and an absolutely adorable one as well. And I think I mentioned Buscemi?

Check it out and let us know what you think:

Do you like the commercial?

What is your favorite past Super Bowl ad?

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 1, 2015 at 10:48 PM

The longer version of Loctite Glue.  LOL

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 2, 2015 at 4:33 AM

Personally I thought most of the ads were dumb.  The Brady Bunch one was okay.  

mom2jessnky
by on Feb. 2, 2015 at 7:53 AM

I only saw some of the superbowl, wasn't impressed by the ads though.

Of all time this is my favorite Superbowl commercial, all of the "don't judge too quickly" commercials are great, but this one is hands down my favorite.

Cafe MichelleP
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2015 at 8:25 AM

They were all pretty lame this year. Very disappointing. The Brady Bunch one was good and a couple other ones but for the most part they were pretty much failures.

Cafe MichelleP
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2015 at 8:27 AM

Biggest Fail of the night....Nationwide. Talk about depressing. Did no one who was sitting in on the advertising meeting say, "hey, let's sleep on this idea and reconvene"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)