Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: What's on your menu?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:58 AM
  • 14 Replies

Happy Easter all!

I am currently letting the carrot cake cool before icing it. It is my contribution to the Easter dinner I will be attending with friends later this afternoon.

What is on your menu for Easter dinner, if anything?

BBQ? Ham? Lamb? Take out or something else?

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
violinjewel
by Julia on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:07 AM
We're doing bbq carne asada, rice, beans, and tortillas. Not really having a dessert unless my sister got something, just eat candy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:09 AM

Nice. I made carne asada yesterday. So yummy.

Happy Easter

Quoting violinjewel: We're doing bbq carne asada, rice, beans, and tortillas. Not really having a dessert unless my sister got something, just eat candy.

Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Ham, Hawaiian rolls, cheesy potatoes, and salad. DS will have a roll, ham, strawberries, and cubed cheese.

Cafe MichelleP
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Hawaiian rolls are my downfall, they are the devil I tell ya!

Quoting Molimomma:

Ham, Hawaiian rolls, cheesy potatoes, and salad. DS will have a roll, ham, strawberries, and cubed cheese.

violinjewel
by Julia on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Happy Easter to you too!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Nice. I made carne asada yesterday. So yummy.

Happy Easter

Quoting violinjewel: We're doing bbq carne asada, rice, beans, and tortillas. Not really having a dessert unless my sister got something, just eat candy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NickLukeandEmma
by Courtney on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

It is just the kids and I so our menu is smaller than normal. They are happy with just ham, olives, crescent rolls, homemade mashed potatoes (except my middle child who hates the texture and only eats baked potatoes), green beans with bacon and apple sauce. I am making them Shirley Temples as well because they love them. Happy Easter!

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:57 PM
I was not into cooking this year. We ordered a party sub and will be snacking on that througout the day.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 6, 2015 at 5:21 AM
1 mom liked this

We had a BBQ last night...it was delicious, the weather was awesome, and we had a great time!  Just us for my birthday, and B playing outside...it was amazing.  My hubby made chicken, brats, and steak, and we had salad to go with it...tasty!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 6, 2015 at 5:28 AM

My husband loves carne asada!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 6, 2015 at 5:29 AM

You are such a good mom:)

Quoting NickLukeandEmma:

It is just the kids and I so our menu is smaller than normal. They are happy with just ham, olives, crescent rolls, homemade mashed potatoes (except my middle child who hates the texture and only eats baked potatoes), green beans with bacon and apple sauce. I am making them Shirley Temples as well because they love them. Happy Easter!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)