Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for a friends

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:17 PM
  • 13 Replies

Are there any ladies in here that would be willing to pen pal back and forth through emial with me that have been through an deployment or currently going through one. My fiancee is being deployed this summer and i have never been through one with him since we have been together and I am wanting another person to talk to i am willing to take anyone who is wiling to write me that is cool.  I prefer email rather then snail mail.

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetsouthrnMom
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:16 PM

I would be willing

PM me if you would like

Mrs.butterfly
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:31 PM

i pmed u

Quoting Mrs.butterfly:

Are there any ladies in here that would be willing to pen pal back and forth through emial with me that have been through an deployment or currently going through one. My fiancee is being deployed this summer and i have never been through one with him since we have been together and I am wanting another person to talk to i am willing to take anyone who is wiling to write me that is cool.  I prefer email rather then snail mail.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 11, 2015 at 8:46 AM
Good luck!!! Hugs!
Cafe MichelleP
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2015 at 9:04 AM

Good luck and welcome to the group.

Deployments especially first deployments can be very hard.

Mrs.butterfly
by on Apr. 11, 2015 at 10:34 AM

Thanks this is acctually his 3rd deployment but the 1st that i have been with him for. I am not looking foward to it but i have something to look foward to when he gets back so i am going to push through it and finish my schooling i am doing right now and then work hard and heavy on wedding plans so that when he gets back we can get married. 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Cafe MichelleP
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2015 at 11:23 AM

You have the right mind set. Yes you will miss him, but staying busy and focusing on you will make the time feel like it is going so much quicker.

Quoting Mrs.butterfly:

Thanks this is acctually his 3rd deployment but the 1st that i have been with him for. I am not looking foward to it but i have something to look foward to when he gets back so i am going to push through it and finish my schooling i am doing right now and then work hard and heavy on wedding plans so that when he gets back we can get married. 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Mrs.butterfly
by on Apr. 11, 2015 at 11:36 AM

Thanks thats what i am doing right now since we live in two difftent states and hardly ever get to see each other. I have to do something or i will go crazy and have a mental breakdown and those are no fun i have been trhough them more than i care to. It has been almost 2 months since i seen him last ad it just sees like it was yesterday that i see him last. 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

You have the right mind set. Yes you will miss him, but staying busy and focusing on you will make the time feel like it is going so much quicker.

Quoting Mrs.butterfly:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Mrs.butterfly
by on Apr. 12, 2015 at 11:03 AM

BUMP!

Mrs.butterfly
by on Apr. 15, 2015 at 1:05 PM

BUMP!

Mom4my
by Member on Apr. 15, 2015 at 1:06 PM
Pm me :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)