Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Because this is the only place I've shared

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 6:41 PM
  • 10 Replies

You guys may not remember, but I initially shared my post as anon, about my abusive then husband. Well here we are a year later, he starts sending me messages that he is filing for my sons. I ran to the magistrate with a copy of the protective order and the messages and they ordered an issue for his arrest and he was in jail for 42 days. Well yesterday he was found not guilty, they said he was checking on the kids, and that he isn't to harass threaten or etc. but apparently he can have contact.. but  I know he had other motives, he wanted our address. Now the magistrate who issued an order for his arrest is calling asking for another copy of the  protective order. I am afraid he has filed some type of charge to put me away or take my kids... I really thought I was covered from contact with him too. Now I have to get it added

Sorry just venting. 

by on May. 7, 2015 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on May. 7, 2015 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Good to see you here again! I'm sorry you're still dealing with his crap. I wish you could be free of him. I don't know how these slimy attorneys could say he was just checking on the kids. On what planet would "I'm filing for my sons" NOT be considered a threat? I sure would take it that way, no question! Contacting you to say he's trying to take your kids away is harassment ... it's messing with your mind. He should not get any benefit of the doubt, especially considering the hell he's put you through already. 

mrsary
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 7:02 PM
I remember you well. You haven't left fNC yet?
jtsmommie0104
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 7:05 PM
Thanks. I know. He was not checking on his kids, he's a manipulator. Hopefully the magistrate is just trying to cover his butt, but he agreed with me

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

Good to see you here again! I'm sorry you're still dealing with his crap. I wish you could be free of him. I don't know how these slimy attorneys could say he was just checking on the kids. On what planet would "I'm filing for my sons" NOT be considered a threat? I sure would take it that way, no question! Contacting you to say he's trying to take your kids away is harassment ... it's messing with your mind. He should not get any benefit of the doubt, especially considering the hell he's put you through already. 

jtsmommie0104
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 7:06 PM
I'm not leaving. Shortly after I got an amazing job. I remember you too. I remember when you first got here.

Quoting mrsary: I remember you well. You haven't left fNC yet?
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 7, 2015 at 8:35 PM

Goodness I am so sorry you are still dealing with this.

jtsmommie0104
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 8:44 PM
Thank you. Everyone is telling me I'm okay and I haven't done anything wrong. I really thought I was protected from all This

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Goodness I am so sorry you are still dealing with this.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 8, 2015 at 6:03 AM

It's great to hear from you.  I'm so sorry you are still dealing with all of this!  I will be pryaing for you.  Keep us posted!

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on May. 8, 2015 at 10:43 AM

I am glad to see you here again - but am not glad you're going through this.  Seems like there is no end :(

jtsmommie0104
by Member on May. 9, 2015 at 3:58 PM
Thank you, from what I've been told he cant do anything else, legally at least

Quoting darbyakeep45:

It's great to hear from you.  I'm so sorry you are still dealing with all of this!  I will be pryaing for you.  Keep us posted!

jtsmommie0104
by Member on May. 9, 2015 at 3:59 PM
From about October til now things were calm.

Quoting jas_momof2:

I am glad to see you here again - but am not glad you're going through this.  Seems like there is no end :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)