Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

USAA Mobile App

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
Anyone else having issues with the app on their phones? I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and now the app says its not compatible anymore. Works fine on my Kindle Fire but no longer on my phone. Just wondering if Im alone or anyone else having the exact or similar issues?
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mnkymommy08
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 10:17 PM
Nope. I've got a Galaxy S6 and it's working fine. DH says it's working fone on his iPhone 6S plus too. Maybe try uninstalling and then reinstalling? Could be because the older operating system of the 4 is no longer compatible with updated version of the app too
SitaStJames
by Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 10:43 PM
I uninstalled it but cant reinstall it. Just cant believe my S4 is too old for that app :-\

Quoting mnkymommy08: Nope. I've got a Galaxy S6 and it's working fine. DH says it's working fone on his iPhone 6S plus too. Maybe try uninstalling and then reinstalling? Could be because the older operating system of the 4 is no longer compatible with updated version of the app too
mnkymommy08
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you have a software update available on your phone? The OS on the Galaxy S4 is definitely on the older side.

Quoting SitaStJames: I uninstalled it but cant reinstall it. Just cant believe my S4 is too old for that app :-\

Quoting mnkymommy08: Nope. I've got a Galaxy S6 and it's working fine. DH says it's working fone on his iPhone 6S plus too. Maybe try uninstalling and then reinstalling? Could be because the older operating system of the 4 is no longer compatible with updated version of the app too
shiarhars
by Member on Feb. 12, 2016 at 8:41 PM
It was acting up the other day on my galaxy but I reboot and it's fine now.try shooting down everything and restart you phone. Hopefully it back to normal.

Quoting SitaStJames: Anyone else having issues with the app on their phones? I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and now the app says its not compatible anymore. Works fine on my Kindle Fire but no longer on my phone. Just wondering if Im alone or anyone else having the exact or similar issues?
mrspeterrabbit
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2016 at 12:10 AM
No, I have the S6 edge and it works great on mine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)