Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't see my fiance before NTC

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Has anyone else been through this? We're getting married when he gets back, and we don't live together. I haven't had the chance to see him in 2 weeks now due to his work schedule, and preparing for NTC. He leaves tomorrow, and I won't be able to kiss him goodbye. There's nothing either of us can do about it. & I know it isn't a deployment. We've gone through his month-long field stays, so it'll go by relatively quickly, but not being able to see my fiance for 2 weeks, then not being able to even say bye in person just makes me pretty emotional. I just feel so bad for him, working so hard and not being able to have any time to himself. 

*sigh* 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:51 PM

bump :/

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

All of us have been through deployments and schools and training and TDY's and you name it.  You'll get through it.  Sometimes it sucks, but focus on when you'll be back together instead of the things you can't change.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 31, 2016 at 9:47 AM
My ds is almost finished with basic training. My dh, ds, dd and I haven't seen him since January. His gf hasn't, either. Not to mention, the only way to contact him is through snail mail. He does get weekly phone calls, but he's been dividing those among his parents and gf. Because of complicated circumstances, only his gf and I get to see him graduate. So, I understand how you feel.
Elle.tea.22
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2016 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Trust me, he has time for himself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)