Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever feel like giving up?

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:15 AM
  • 0 Replies

I always tried hard to avoid the pregnancy before the marriage. I always used to stay independent in the life. I had lot of sex and I enjoyed a lot of things with the people. It was really great life at that time. Even I used to tell partner to use the protection.

It is not easy to use the protection for some partners but even though I forced everyone to do that. Even I used many medicines to avoid the pregnancy.

Life is so dramatically change when I found the man that I respect a lot. Every person who wants to change the way you think is important in life. I can't explain that how amazing to marry someone you love.

After the year of marriage I decided to get pregnant. I was so shocked at that time when I heard the news that I am not longer able to get pregnant in life. I was so frustrated and emotionally in pain that I would like to describe here. Let's make me more clearly about the issue.

I tried hard to avoid the pregnancy at that time and it resulted into some issue in me that I am facing the infertility issue. I cannot tell you that how hard it was to get pregnant again life.  I believe that I can only able to change the life of my husband if I give him a cute baby. It is really hard to face it and I am going through it. 

by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)