Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After Boot Camp

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
What is your son or daughter doing in their branch? My son is in San Antonio working in a hospital. They didn't even help out with the hurricane last summer, which I was surprised.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2017 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lizard3731
by Member on Nov. 2, 2017 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
My son went to San Antonio after Basic, but that was several months ago. He trained to be a medic there. He has been at Ft. Campbell twice with a deployment to Afghanistan in between.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 6, 2017 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
My son was active duty Marine Corps for 5 years, his MOS was MP. After boot camp at Parris Island, and SOI at Camp Lejeune, his duty station for a year was MAS (Marine Air Station), Cherry Point, NC. He served 2 deployments, Iraq & Afghanistan. After Iraq, he went to MAS, Beaufort SC where he was assigned until his EAS. He worked with CID for several months, did air station perimeter security, worked security for the Blue Angels shows (sadly, he was on duty that day several years ago when one of the planes crashed) and even security for NASCAR events. He got married in his last year, started a family, and stayed in SC. He & his wife bought a home, had another child and he is now a police officer doing both traffic and narcotics enforcement.
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Nov. 7, 2017 at 9:56 AM
test

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)