Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:52 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 294 Total Views

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF!

Hello all,

My name is Amy. I moved to the neighborhood 2 years ago from Tucson, AZ with my fiance and my mother. I have a one year old daughter named Zoe. I started this group in hopes of meeting other moms in the neighborhood. I am a stay at home mom and my fiance takes our only vehicle to work everyday. It makes it really hard to meet people. I know there has to be other moms in the neighborhood who  might be in the same situation. We love it here in Hawaii and are proud to call it our home. I am really hoping to meet other moms in the neighborhood that we can do activities with, learn new things with and hopefully call friends.

Like all moms I am always looking for new ways to entertain my little one. We love finding local fun things to do as well as creating fun things to do here at home.

Not olny can this group bring great friendships we can also help eachother out. Being a parent is the hardest job out there and we need to make sure we stick together!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
keithamy06
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 6:24 PM

hi there

my name is amy ... we moved to the island on 2008  and moved to the neighborhood in sept.  . my husband is in the air force  . i have a lil girl names aubrey. im a stay at home mommy. i hate driving on the island so i dont  lol.we are from alabama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)