Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**RULES FOR THE BABYDUST SWAP, please read and sign that you agree**

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

HELLO LADIES ME AND THE GROUP OWNER WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TO THE BABY DUST SWAP. WE ARE SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING A CYCLE BUDDY WHO IS WILLING TO SWAP SOME BABY DUST WITH YOU.

I HOPE BY DOING THIS WE MAKE THIS JOURNEY A LITTLE BIT EASIER FOR EVERYONE.

HERE ARE A FEW RULES THAT ME AND THE GROUP OWNER HAVE AGREED ON.

1.) PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PUT TOGETHER A BABY DUST BASKET FOR YOUR BUDDY. THE GROUP OWNER HAS ALREADY POSTED THAT IT ISN'T NECESSARY TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THEM, JUST A LITTLE BABY DUST AND A SMALL PRESENT.

2.) ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN PARTNERED PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AND TRY TO GET TO KNOW YOUR BUDDY. EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW THEY HAVE SOME ONE OUT THERE CHEERING FOR THEM. ALSO ONCE YOU GET PARTNERED WITH A BUDDY TAKE THE TIME TO DECIDE WITH THEM WHEN YOU WILL SEND OUT THE BASKET. ONCE YOU BOTH HAVE THE BASKETS READY THEN SEND THEM OUT.

3.) ONCE YOU DECIDE WHEN YOU WILL BE SENDING OUT THE BASKETS YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS TO GET T HEM TO YOUR BUDDY. WE DONT' WANT ANYONE TO LOSE OUT AND NOT RECEIVE BABY DUST. IF YOUR PARTNER FAILS TO ANSWER YOU OR RESPOND PLEASE INFORM US SO WE CAN FIND A NEW BUDDY FOR YOU. IF YOUR PARTNER FAILS TO SEND YOU A BASKET PLEASE LET US KNOW. WE CAN NOT HELP YOU IF WE DONT' KNOW THAT YOU NEVER RECIEVED A BASKET.

4.) POST AND SHARE WITH US WHEN YOU GET YOUR BASKET, I'D LOVE TO SEE PICTURES BUT THEY AREN'T NECESSARY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHARE THEM.

5.) HAVE FUN, AND ENJOY YOUR BABY DUST!!!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
soccer_mom_
by on Nov. 27, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Got it Thankies

~!~!~!~!~!BABY DUST~!~!~!~!

duckybaby0906
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Ok!  

Be kinder than necassary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle, Live simply, Love gererously, care deeply, Speak kindly .........  Leave the rest to God

gypsymama3
by on Dec. 6, 2009 at 10:14 PM

agreed!

michelle856
by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Agree

Sammie414
by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 9:54 AM

agreed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)