Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last period, Oct 10th. What to do!?!?!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:37 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 361 Total Views

My last period was Oct. 10th and I still haven't started my period yet. I took a test yesterday, but once again it came our negative. This seems to happen every month. Sometimes I'll go without a period for a month to a month 1/2. Just when I am getting excited, thinking that I could be pregnant, I start again. This has been my story for the last year and 1/2 and I'm starting to get a little anoyed, frusterated, sad, depreseed (you get the idea). Anyway, I don't know what to do. I'm to the point now where I just want to put off trying for a while. It's weighing on my mind a lot and is starting to really get me down. What do you think I should do? Should I go see a doctor?

Thanks.

Joni 

I love being Emma's mommy!!!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
oXBellasMomXo
by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:06 PM

I would deffinitly have to say go see a dr. most mom's on here who've been thru the samething u are will tell you the same and i can say for myself ive been through this before ... brief story: my periods were always regular before me and hubby ttc our 1st after a month or two of ttc it went down hill and they became irregular ...after 2 1/2yrs trying on our own i done everything and finally i decided to see a dr. that was the most happiest day of my life after 2 rounds of clomid i was preg!   So yes its a struggle TTC and take pills and worrie about everything but its all so worth it in the end if a dr. can help you make that miracle u been long awaiting for ... BEST OF LUCK IN THE WORLD!  Im always here if ud like to talk, i cant speak for other ladies in this group but for myself ive been through alot TTC my daughter and now were TTC # 2, Email anytime with questions if i can help

Are You TTC? Wanna make new friends who are going through the same thing you are? Join Our Group TTC & Babydust Friends!  Were Here to help you make new friends and swap babydust with a partner of the same cycle as you! Because we all know how hard and frustraiting it can become so this will keep your spirits up and help you to concieve! 

Dani41780
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Ditto what she said....

She has a lot of knowledge and gave you great advice~!!

See a doctor and keep us updated!!!!!

Quoting oXBellasMomXo:

I would deffinitly have to say go see a dr. most mom's on here who've been thru the samething u are will tell you the same and i can say for myself ive been through this before ... brief story: my periods were always regular before me and hubby ttc our 1st after a month or two of ttc it went down hill and they became irregular ...after 2 1/2yrs trying on our own i done everything and finally i decided to see a dr. that was the most happiest day of my life after 2 rounds of clomid i was preg!   So yes its a struggle TTC and take pills and worrie about everything but its all so worth it in the end if a dr. can help you make that miracle u been long awaiting for ... BEST OF LUCK IN THE WORLD!  Im always here if ud like to talk, i cant speak for other ladies in this group but for myself ive been through alot TTC my daughter and now were TTC # 2, Email anytime with questions if i can help

ARE YOU TTC? Do you want to join a group with cycle buddies and were we swap baby dust? Please join me in this wonderful new group were we will really try to get to know one another. CLICK HERE

luvs4baby
by on Nov. 25, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Well, I found out why I'm late. lol. I'm pregnant. Fun huh. We're pretty excited. Thanks for all the help though. I really do appreciate it. Have a Happy Thanks Giving everyone!!!

Joni

Jaime61244
by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Awesome News.. Congrats Hun... :)

Quoting luvs4baby:

Well, I found out why I'm late. lol. I'm pregnant. Fun huh. We're pretty excited. Thanks for all the help though. I really do appreciate it. Have a Happy Thanks Giving everyone!!!

Joni

Jaime aka Jaime61244

Mother To Aria 8 Years & Wife To Jason 9 Years...

TTC Baby #2... Pass The Baby Dust!!

baby dust

lela51377
by on Nov. 30, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Congrats!!!!! I hope you have a Happy Healthy 9 Months!!!!

michelle856
by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Hello. Im new to the group. My LMP started on December 28.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)