Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the difference?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:56 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 402 Total Views

I know, I know, there is a post w/ links to both hypnobabies and hypnobirth sites...

but I don't want to read the sales pitch from each site - I just want to know...What is the difference?

Tell me why you have chosen one over the other.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
purdy222
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I chose hypnobabies because I was able to find more success stories in my research for this program.  Along with more support materials!  I was excited about having an actuall "Home study course" as opposed to a book to read. I am in week 4 and I am feeling more and more confident that my body can give birth naturally, peacefully and without pain!  Having my husband involved, giving him an active role was also what appealed to me!

cespranger
by Group Owner on Mar. 7, 2010 at 4:33 PM

all the same reasons!  There are a lot more support tracks/CDs too

Quoting purdy222:

I chose hypnobabies because I was able to find more success stories in my research for this program.  Along with more support materials!  I was excited about having an actuall "Home study course" as opposed to a book to read. I am in week 4 and I am feeling more and more confident that my body can give birth naturally, peacefully and without pain!  Having my husband involved, giving him an active role was also what appealed to me!

montessori_mama
by Member on Mar. 7, 2010 at 5:31 PM

I definitely agree with the above!  There are so many more tools with HypnoBabies and the program is much more user friendly.  The success stories abound and I'm excited to add mine to them!

Pregnancy Ticker

MamaKalila
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2010 at 5:00 PM

I wanted to do HypnoBirthing first... I wanted the actual class and had enjoyed the book. But we couldn't work it into our schedule... and Hypnobabies is a little cheaper... and like the others have said, I've seen better reviews online. I'm enjoying the class (just started almost a week ago) and happy with our decision.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)