Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is a 15 min workout?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:20 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

Good Morning!  This morning I did TurboFire HIIT 15.  I was definitely tough, but I'm not convinced it was enough.  I mean it was only 15 min.  Should I do it again this afternoon?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NewMommyB
by Group Owner on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Do you have a bodybugg?? That's where you WILL see that HIIT 15 is a calorie burner!!! You have to remember that hte best thing about the HIIT workouts is the After Burn that you get when you are literally doing NOTHING.  its so much higher than a regular cardio.

But, I do know what you mean, and usually I follow my HIIT workout with Ab Burner from CLX (or Core 20 from Fire)

**Brittnae (24) **DH (25) **Hunter (3) **Macy (1.)

Independent Fitness Consultant  ~ View My Profile!

papaya03
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:11 PM
No, my b-day is coming soon so I've been dropping BIG hints for the Bodybug :)

I hear what you're saying about the burn though cause I've been super, ravenous today. Do you think it's from the workout this AM?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewMommyB
by Group Owner on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Yep I'm sure it is.  9 times more calories are burned with HIIT workouts than a normal cardio

ChristenaH
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:40 PM

If you want to do it again I say go for it or do something else, take a walk or put on some music and dance.

I try to listen to my body and if it wants to do more then I take advantage of it because there are days when one is enough  lol

Keep up the good work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)