Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Before & After Photos / Results

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 11:45 AM
  • 40 Replies
  • 1910 Total Views

We all know that Beachbody programs offer HUGE success when you commit to succeed!!! So please use this post to share your before and after measurements, results, feelings, and of course PHOTOS

dumbbell

**Brittnae (25) **DH (25) **Hunter (4) **Macy (1.)  I'm a mom, wife, fitness lover, & social media addict.  My children are my life and motivation for everything that I do and every choice that I make.   Check out my blog / site!!

by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NewMommyB
by Group Owner on Apr. 8, 2011 at 2:59 PM
3 moms liked this

Before: August 4, 2009

One year Later:

Most Recent I've taken: November 2010

Turbo Jam - Turbo Fire - ChaLEAN Extreme :)

**Brittnae (25) **DH (25) **Hunter (4) **Macy (1.)  I'm a mom, wife, fitness lover, & social media addict.  My children are my life and motivation for everything that I do and every choice that I make.   Check out my blog / site!!

MamaJane
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 5:10 PM

That is amazing!!!!

MamaJane
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Here's my Insanity befores.  This is after 2 years of P90X, but I never had weight to lose so my befores don't look all that different.  My difference is on the inside :) And the bottom, middle pic is me tightening my abs (not sucking in)  I've had 3 kids...darn skin is all stretched out. 

x-cuses

P90X

NewMommyB
by Group Owner on Apr. 11, 2011 at 2:19 PM

You look nice & toned! My belly doedsn't look that good after 2 kids!

sarcav1977
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I will jump in and add my before and after's from my first round of Insanity, and p90x.  In less than 2 weeks I should have pics from this second round of Insanity. 

These are from my first round of Insanity. Before is May 2010, and after is July 2010.

These are from p90x, the before was taken August 2010, and the after was November 2010.  I got brave, and I bought a bikini for before and afters when they went 75% off clearance at the end of the summer last year. 

Mojitomommy
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

You ladies look great !!

sarcav1977
by Member on Apr. 25, 2011 at 12:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I finished up my second round of Insanity yesterday!!!  Here are the before and after pics.  I am now enjoying a rest week, before I throw myself head first into the Asylum. 

NewMommyB
by Group Owner on Apr. 26, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Wow Sarah - definite noticeable change after Round 2 :) Great job!

keismommy
by Member on Apr. 26, 2011 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

AMAZING!!!! These pix motivated me to go back to my turbofire. Im not a big fan of it(most people i know who have tried it love it, but im so-so about it). I like the FIRE 30 AND FIRE 45,actuallu think they are really fun,I can do the HITTs,my favorites are the HITT 15 and HITT 20, but im thinking of trying the other HITTs as well. I really want to do the Insanity and P90x  hybird, a friend of mine has the two sets and i think its more my type of workout than TF,but until i get them, i will give turbo another try and see what results i can get from this. How much weight and inches have you lost(im amzed bc you look short and small from these pix and i am as well so i know how its usually harder for smaller women to lose or we just lose slower).

Quoting NewMommyB:

Before: August 4, 2009

One year Later:

Most Recent I've taken: November 2010

Turbo Jam - Turbo Fire - ChaLEAN Extreme :)

MamaJane
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 7:50 AM

Sarah you Insanity after are awesome!  You can really see the difference and I wouldn't have thought you had that much left to improve upon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)