Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Before & After Photos / Results

Posted by   + Show Post

We all know that Beachbody programs offer HUGE success when you commit to succeed!!! So please use this post to share your before and after measurements, results, feelings, and of course PHOTOS

dumbbell

**Brittnae (25) **DH (25) **Hunter (4) **Macy (1.)  I'm a mom, wife, fitness lover, & social media addict.  My children are my life and motivation for everything that I do and every choice that I make.   Check out my blog / site!!

by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Replies (31-40):
MammaAvalos
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2012 at 3:07 PM

All of you ladies look fantastic!! I hav some updated before and afters!

January 1st,2012                      to             Feb  1st, 2012

A month of Brazil Butt Lift does a body good!! And I want more! =]

darbyakeep45
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 2:23 PM

You ladies all look fantastic!  Thanks for sharing:)

darbyakeep45
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Before  - right around Christmas 2011 (181 pounds)

This was right around week 3 of Insanity - weighed about 169 here.

Currently on week 5 of Insanity and weighing 165 pounds!

LOVE this workout!

MammaAvalos
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Quoting darbyakeep45:

LOVE this workout!

You look awsome! Great job! I cant wait to start insanity! Is your name Darby? If so, thats my name too! What are the odds?? lol I never find other Darbys =]

darbyakeep45
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Quoting MammaAvalos:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

LOVE this workout!

You look awsome! Great job! I cant wait to start insanity! Is your name Darby? If so, thats my name too! What are the odds?? lol I never find other Darbys =]

Oh my goodness!  YES, my name is Darby:)  I've NEVER met another Darby to be honest!  We have the best name!  

MammaAvalos
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

LoL that is so cool! Ive only met one other Darby my whole life =] Yes we do have the best name!

rene123
by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I started working out at almost 180lbs. I did not take the before pics like you all did but I can share some pics of me when I was a bigger girl. I only recently started p90x and insanity so I will take some pics to share, but they are not before pics because even since starting i notice a huge difference, but they are not after pics either because I am not nearly done!!

Everyones before and after pics are very motivational!

Refurbished
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:48 PM

You look great!  You really worked off your mid section. 

Quoting sarcav1977:

I will jump in and add my before and after's from my first round of Insanity, and p90x.  In less than 2 weeks I should have pics from this second round of Insanity. 

These are from my first round of Insanity. Before is May 2010, and after is July 2010.

These are from p90x, the before was taken August 2010, and the after was November 2010.  I got brave, and I bought a bikini for before and afters when they went 75% off clearance at the end of the summer last year. 

victoria821
by New Member on May. 31, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Mobile Photo

Not done yet, I'm on recovery week from Insanity. I start the 2nd month next week..I'm so excited..I really wish I had started this program way sooner ..I love it!!!!
LilliansMama27
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 10:25 AM

So motivational! Awesome job ladies!!! I will be starting P90x soon because I'm at a plateau with my current workout :-/ (not pushing me enough). I've had great success before with P90x and Shakeology! These photos were taken by a pro after my first round of P90x, but only the first is retouched (just a little for a bruise I had!). I also do pole fitness also (hence the heels...and the bruises lol)...

On my honeymoon the following month!:

This is the week I found out I was pregnant:

And my most recent picture which you can kind of see my mama pooch lol (I've lost 7lbs since this photo! Yay!:

Can't wait to start P90x again!!!! Won't be able to do Shakeology this time because I'm breastfeeding, but I'm reassured that I will see results because I have proof from before :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)