Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fit Club Tonight

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:53 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 176 Total Views

We did not do Asylum... Mindy was terrified to bring it tonight LOL.. i think she was scared to do it herself haha.

But I did teach my Hustle class tonight and had SO much fun.  I had a great group tonight that caught on to everything so quick and we worked hard and had a blast... then 15 min. after the end of class is when Fit Club starts - we did Turbo Fire HIIT 15 .. then of course I got home and tried to plug in my Bodybugg to see what we burned tonight (yes i need a digital display) but i tried to plug in and somehow my "recurring monthly subscription" was expired.. ugh

So i'll have eto wait until tomorrow

**Brittnae (25) **DH (25) **Hunter (4) **Macy (1.)  I'm a mom, wife, fitness lover, & social media addict.  My children are my life and motivation for everything that I do and every choice that I make.   Check out my blog / site!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sarcav1977
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:16 PM

I got my asylum, but I haven't had a chance to preview the dvds at all yet. 

sarcav1977
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:17 PM

So do you teach a class, do fit club, and do a CLX all on one night? 

MamaJane
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 7:44 AM

That's great!  I used to teach a kickboxing class and when you had a great class it was a huge high!  I loved that.  And I used to teach the beginners fitness kickboxing class and then turn right around and take the advance technique, MMA class.  It was pretty brutal, but awesome at the same time!  And yeah I was doing P90X in the mornings as well.  In retrospect, that's when my midsection looked the best.  I need cardio like that.

NewMommyB
by Group Owner on Apr. 14, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Quoting sarcav1977:

So do you teach a class, do fit club, and do a CLX all on one night? 

OH YES. last night I didn't do CLX because of the call running later, so i missed it but... yeah it's quite the night... Wednesdays are crazy for me!

NewMommyB
by Group Owner on Apr. 14, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Quoting MamaJane:

That's great!  I used to teach a kickboxing class and when you had a great class it was a huge high!  I loved that.  And I used to teach the beginners fitness kickboxing class and then turn right around and take the advance technique, MMA class.  It was pretty brutal, but awesome at the same time!  And yeah I was doing P90X in the mornings as well.  In retrospect, that's when my midsection looked the best.  I need cardio like that.

I LOVE TEACHING!!! Unfortunately the studio I teach at is going to be closing in May.. So now i'm on the hunt to find a new place to teach, I never thought that I would EVER be teaching group fitness... I had a great class last night too.. we got through things super quick, which enabled us to do it full out quite a few times, then do the "show" which is a little more advanced.. i can't wait to see what i burned!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)