Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Runner-mom has stepped over to the dark side...

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:13 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 293 Total Views

hee hee

HI LADIES!  I know a bunch of you already from running moms and WIOSM.  You know I've been "blah blah blah"ing about WANTING insanity for a long time now. Well I FINALLY GOT IT, a "hand me down" from a local mom who didn't want it anymore. I couldn't pass it up!

For the rest of you who I haven't met yet...HI! I'm Heather.  I am in the last home stretch (just have to finish my internship) of a bachelors degree in exercise and sport science. I'm a fitness freak, but I tend to use running as my fitness form of choice. Therefore my upper body looks like  a set of toothpicks, LOL!  So I'm really really excited to shake things up a bit with this program!

I signed up for BB online with Coach Jenn, since I've been talking to her on and off about this foreeeever now, and I'm quite honestly probably going to sign up as a coach myself, since after just the fit test I can tell that this stuff REALLY works.

ANYWAY!  I wrote a song about me and Shaun T (I like to blog and am not above shameless plugs, LOL )  http://www.runfastermommy.com/2011/05/insanity-musical.html 

and here are my fit test results for the first try:

Switch Kicks 125
Power Jacks 46
Power Knees 74
Power Jumps 25
Globe Jumps 8
Suicide Jumps14
Push Up Jacks 8  (holy cow, those were HAAARDDD!)
Low Plank Oblique 50

And that's probably enough rambling for now, haha! Glad to be here!!!

Run Like a MOM!!                        my blog               Cafemom Healthy Moms

by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MamaJane
by on May. 22, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Welcome!  Jenn is my upline.  LOVE HER!  I don't run, at all, but would like to LOL.  I've been doing p90x for 2 years and am just about done wih my first round of Insanity.  Um yeah it works LOL.  I love x and it will always remain my first love but damn the things Insanity can do. 

Mom2Jack04
by Member on May. 23, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Awesome.  Sign up as a coach, and look into your college and see if you can use the gym for weekly Fit Clubs, awesome way to get customers and coaches! 

I did my week 5 fit test yesterday and then started Max Interval Circuit this morning, whew, what a sweat

NewMommyB
by Group Owner on May. 23, 2011 at 6:31 PM
Um hi - u KILLED my fit test results lol.

When I'm on my computer I'll have to ck the song. I can only imagine lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)