Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

X 2!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

I LOVE it!!!!!! 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sarcav1977
by Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I loved phase 1, but so far I am not loving phase 2, but I am so much more of a cardio junkie, so I am really struggling with this one!!

MamaJane
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM

I got stalled going into phase 2 so I haven't done it yet.  My schedule changed and I haven't figured out where to squeeze in working out yet.  I will! I did do the first vid in phase 2 and wasn't happy.  I'll be skipping that one.  I normally can sub out on pull up routines but it was ALL pull ups.  It kinda ticked me off lol.  My pull up bar is in my room and I don't have a place in my room to watch the vids right now. (I used to use the laptop but it won't hold a charge more then 2 minutes now and the cord is loose.  I thought it died the other day because the inside fell in my computer!  Tom was able to fish it out but I'm scared to death to even move my laptop)  I digress....lol

I hate  cardio so I love it LOL

caham
by Member on Feb. 15, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I wish is could say I loved it...I LOVE P90X, and feel 2 is such a disappointment!

ashlet01
by Member on Feb. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM
I've come to the conclusion that I can't consume enough calories to do the program. So I am doing one dvd a week with my regular routine.

Quoting sarcav1977:

I loved phase 1, but so far I am not loving phase 2, but I am so much more of a cardio junkie, so I am really struggling with this one!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Huh! That's an interesting thought.  I still haben't gone back :P  I hate getting out of it.  It's so hard to get back.

Quoting ashlet01:

I've come to the conclusion that I can't consume enough calories to do the program. So I am doing one dvd a week with my regular routine.

Quoting sarcav1977:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)