Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Waving!!!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 3:33 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 177 Total Views

Life gets insane sometimes!!!

Geez - i can't even say the last time i've been on Cafemom - how are things going?? I"ve been a bad group owner!!!! Update me :)

Brittnae
Mom of 2 - Wife to HS Sweetheart
Fitness Business Owner, Certified Group Fitness Instructor

Facebook me!!! www.facebook.com/BrittnaeGiesau
Twitter: @BrittnaeG

by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
militarygirl83
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I just came back to cafemoms myself.   Joined BB September of last year and joined this group 21 weeks ago.

Crissy9843
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Welcome Back : )

mcginnisc
by Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Hi Britnae! Welcome back! 

I'm doing a 2nd round of TJ and trying to talk Heath into LMP and TF...he's not biting yet...although I did pique his interest with LMP. My Fit Club bit the dust due to all my injuries from my running so I'm not sure when I'll get it back up and running...other than that, not much here. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

darbyakeep45
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 8:01 PM

What is LMP?

Quoting mcginnisc:

I'm doing a 2nd round of TJ and trying to talk Heath into LMP and TF...he's not biting yet...although I did pique his interest with LMP. My Fit Club bit the dust due to all my injuries from my running so I'm not sure when I'll get it back up and running...other than that, not much here. 

NewMommyB
by Group Owner on Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Quoting mcginnisc:

Oh i'm telling ya - Heath would LOVE LMP.. i'm doing the hybrid now and following an actual set schedule that I found.  I tried to do BBL but without weights i was going crazy.  He would LOVE IT!

Brittnae
Mom of 2 - Wife to HS Sweetheart
Fitness Business Owner, Certified Group Fitness Instructor

Facebook me!!! www.facebook.com/BrittnaeGiesau
Twitter: @BrittnaeG

NewMommyB
by Group Owner on Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Les Mills PUMP :) love it - it's been amazing :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

What is LMP?

Quoting mcginnisc:

mcginnisc
by Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Quoting NewMommyB:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Oh i'm telling ya - Heath would LOVE LMP.. i'm doing the hybrid now and following an actual set schedule that I found.  I tried to do BBL but without weights i was going crazy.  He would LOVE IT!

How much was your actual loss and inches lost doing the full LMP? I know you said something on FB, but I can't remember.. I was telling him and then my brain blinked out. LOL...He said he is probably going to do Asylum in April- thinking I might give it a go as well...we'll see... 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

NewMommyB
by Group Owner on Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:41 AM

When i was doing it consistently the first month i actually lost 2" on my waist and lost 6 pounds in teh first month.  But, then i went to Jamaica and really wasn't traveling with my pump gear LOL.. so i'm starting back up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)