Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here, long story

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

My name is Jessica. I am a mother of 1. I left my husband a few months ago but have been working out for longer than that. In August I started a cardio kick boxing class 3 times a week after gaiining a bunch of weight and not being able to keep it off. I was not used to being overweight and I just needed to get into shape. The class was recently canceled , and it was told to us that it would be canceled and I really wanted to keep up the hard work so I invested in p90x and insanity. I have been doing p90x for about 2 months, and insanity I only started last week! But between the classes and the working out at home I am really starting to feel better about my body. I do really need a kick in the butt about my eating habits though! And some days I need extra motivation to work out. I will share some before pics when I feel confident enough to share after pics too!

by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NewMommyB
by Group Owner on May. 15, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Hey girl! Welcome!! So nice to have you :) you will do great! Just stay focused and committed! Are you working with your coach
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Welcome!  I'm sorry I've been not around as much.  Keep up the great work!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN